𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐚/𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱/𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐓1

Childe and heizou are on the couch watching tv. Childe wants to make love with heizou but doesn't want to make him uncomfortable so Childe popped the question "Hey I was thinking, since we're this close we should do something extravagant."

Heizou had a puzzled look on his face before asking, "What do you have in mind?" Heizou asked as he turned his attention towards childe.

Childe lifted heizou head and kissed him, heizou's eyes widen as he felt a pair of lips on his, because of this he melt into the kiss but he want more than he could get but with every kiss Childe did, it made him inch for more a Childes touch until he's said to Childe

"Please Childe I need you, I desire you, I want you, take control of me do whatever you want, just make me yours." Heizou said as his eyes filled with lust and desire. Childe was surprised at heizou words but Childe found it amusing and fueling his desire to have Heizou for himself. As heizou was taking off his clothes Childe was kissing along his body it made his desire ache for a lot more "Childe please.." heizou whimpered "Be patient heizou, you wouldn't want to ruin the fun now don't you?." Childe teased him.

Once Childe and Heizou were completely undressed childe rubbed his length against heizous making him let out whimper "good boy.." Childe whispered in heizous ear, it gave heizou the butterflies "Im a good boy for you childe~.." heizou said as he started to calm down but he felt Childe push his length deep inside heizou "Ah!..~ Childe hold on!..~" he tried to push his lower abdomen so childe could stop "No no not so fast don't push me away you know you like it~" Childe hold Heizou's arms in front of him as childe begin to continue his pace letting out low groans, Heizou was a complete moaning mess he didn't have the words to say anything because Childe was pounding him out "Ah.~ Ah.~" heizou released onto his chest "Isn't it a bit early for you to cum?~ we stop when I wanna stop so be a good boy and do as I say ok?~" heizou nodded "now turn over for me~"..

TBC