𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐓2 + 𝐙𝐡𝗼𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢

Heizou did as what he was told he turned over on his hands and knees, Childe whispered in his ear "You wouldn't mind if a special someone joined us? He been craving you for a long while."

Heizou stammered a bit before pressing his lips together for a brief moment before getting his words together. "And who would it be?.." "Zhongli." Heizou was a bit surprised he never had a threesome before "Maybe... I never hand a threesome before." "There's always a time where you can try something new. So is that a yes or no."

Childe messaged heizou s back while heizou hesitated to himself before an answer came out. "Sure." There was a whisper between a Zhongli and Child, Heizou was going to turn his head but Childe stopped him "No peeking sweetheart~" "Yes sir."

Heizou was a bit nervous but then got spooked to a deep and husky voice whispered in his ear "I'm gonna have so much fun with you heizou~" Heizou looked up at the tall male figure and it was Zhongli.

Heizou looked away because Zhongli was butt ass naked but he liked the view, Zhongli whispered in his ear "Aw cmon it's be fun no need to be shy about it~"

Zhongli looked at Childe and nodded childe pushed heizou close to the edge of the couch "H-Hey!" Heizou called out "what you weren't going to look at Zhongli so we're making you." Zhongli stood in front of heizou and gripped his hair and started kissing him, Childe pushed his length inside of heizou making him gasp, as Zhongli pulled away childe started pounding him, "Hnngh..~ Childe you're so rough with me..-" Heizou was silence by Zhongli slowly sticks his length deep in heizous mouth making him gag Zhongli moved the hair out of heizou face and started face fucking him.

Childe and Zhongli both leaned in to kiss each other while they both were using Heizou's body, Childe pulls away from him and chuckles before slapping both of Heizou ass cheeks with caused him to let out a little loud screech.

"This fuels me even more right Zhongli? Having my dick penetrate his ass it feels so fucking good." Childes said while slowly down his pace but still going deep as he could, before he released deep inside of Heizou before pulling out and looking up at Zhongli "You wanna try?" He asked while grabbing a wet wipe and wiping off his length.

Zhongli nodded before pulling his length out of Heizou mouth, Heizou gasped for air a begins to cough, he could feel Childes cum slowly trickling out of him.

Zhongli picks Heizou up and lays him down on his back, he lifts up Heizou's legs to his chest. Zhongli pushes his length inside of Heizou and begins to slowly thrust to get used to the position

As Heizou felt the males length penetrate him once again he lets out a louder gasp because Zhongli was much bigger then Childe "Hnngh..~ You're too deep.. it feels too good."

Zhongli chuckled as he felt his desire being filled, he begins to pick up the pace until he started pounding him.

Heizou's grips onto the couches cushions and he lets out louder moans as he could easily feel Zhongli rub against his prostate, Heizou could feel him getting closer to his release whilst his eyes crossed, he was coming closer to he release, he loudly moans Zhonglis name before releasing on him not long after he felt a warm liquid shoot inside of him

Zhongli lets out a low groan as he emptied himself inside of Heizou before pulling out as watches as both his and Childes release spew out of him

𝐄𝐧𝐝