-Chapter 1- Hisato Fujimoto

Hi there!

I hope you enjoy this story!

And feel free to message or comment on my page for any ideas!

Also Haruka always speaks in a monotone voice and has an expressionless face.

She has emotions but just doesn't show it that much.

In the casting section I put "(anime character) voice actor" and one of my original characters name,

I did that so you can kind of know what they are supposed to sound like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruka's POV

The Distant Otaku, that's what they all call me.

My real name is Haruka Inoue and don't you forget it!

I shuffle through the now quite hallways,

-because I walked through the hall they all moved away and become quite and started whispering-

I can hear them saying things like,

"Look it's The Distant Otaku~"

"Eh! Really?"

"Why does she watch that anime crap?"

"I don't know...She's so weird..."

"Oh my gosh! I bet she watches hentai!"

"Ew! Gross!"

I sigh as I head toward my usual lunch spot, the roof top of the school.

As I arrive to my destination I sit on the only bench up here...

But then I notice something...

Someone else is up here?

I stare at the person and notice that it's Hisato Fujimoto.

The head of the soccer team, one of the top students, and one of the most popular guys in school.

I stare at him, until he finally notices me.

I open my mouth and ask in a monotone voice, "What are you doing?"

He looks at me with lifeless eyes then back to the edge of the building,

"Determining if I should jump or not..."

My eyes slightly widen, but I still question him in a monotone voice, "Why would you want to do that? Your life seems to be perfect."

I looks back at me, "I...Lost my first...Championship soccer game..."

'What the hell! Just for losing ONE soccer game!"

I think to myself angrily, but with a calm face replay,

"You know to your fans it's 'Hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.' Izaya Orihara."

I quote to the crazy teenager.

He looks at me with a 'What the heck do you mean?' face and I just sigh,

"I'm saying, if you do this life won't be the same without you. Your fans, friends, family, everyone would miss you."

"No they won't! They'll just laugh and be ashamed of me, my life is useless...It has no meaning, no purpose."

"What are you saying? Are you stupid or something? Wasting your life over losing one game. 'It's absurd to think your life won't have a meaning.' Morita Shinobu."

He then again gives me one of those looks and I sigh again packing up my stuff walking towards the door.

Before I leave I glance at him to see his eyes,

-tears building up inside of them-

staring right at me.

I say another quote to him,

"Live! 'Because the world isn't as bad as you think.' Celty Sturluson."

I then quickly exit the roof and think to myself,

'All that fuss because he lost one soccer game...wow...He must never lose.'

I head back the the classroom

-I never even got the chance to eat my lunch-

and take a seat in the far corner in the back of the classroom and begin reading my manga.

I again hear whispers come from around me,

"Hah! Look at her all alone in the corner, reading that brain poison."

"I know, it's kinda sad she doesn't have any friends! Just kidding! I think It's so funny she doesn't!"

I then hear a loud bang and look up from my manga, only to see Hisato-san with an angry face, glaring daggers at the gossiping girls.

"What do you mean she has no friends?" He barks at them

"Hisato-sama!"

They yelp, beads of sweat form on their faces and they start avoiding his deadly glare.

He growls again and says proudly,

"Well I'll have you know, starting today, The Distant Otaku is my new friend!"

I look at him with poker face, but my eyes saying,

'The hell you think you are doing!? Do you WANT to ruin your image?!'

He just puts on a goofy grin and runs over to hug me from behind and begin talking to me in a childish voice,

"Aw Distant-san! You are so kawaii!~"

All the girls scream and give me glares that send shivers down my spine.

I frown and ask the energetic teen with a cold voice,

"What do you think your doing? You better get your hands off me right now. And don't call me that name."

He shakes his head no,

"I'm just thanking you for making me rethink my important decision!"

I just awkwardly shrug his arms off my shoulders, ignore him, and continue to read my manga.

He pouts and sits in the desk right next to mine, I ignore him the rest of the day.

I don't need more rumors about me, and I don't want him to hurt his image...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah from time to time Haruka might say some anime quotes X)

I hope it made since...

And I hope it didn't confuse you!

Oh and later on

-I don't know when, I guess whenever I have time-

I will put a picture of the character and their character info.

I'm sorry if this was short! >~<

Please vote, comment, follow!~