-Chapter 3- Mystery Boy

....again, SO SORRY. I AM SO TERRIBLE AT UPDATING TT___TT sorry! I really really really need to work on updating faster. Again so sorry ;-----;

________________________

Haruka POV

'This has gone way out of hand...' I sweat drop with an unamused look plastered on my face.

"I, Akihiko Tanaka, challenge you peasant, Hisato Fujimoto, for the fair maidens heart!" The blonde demands with a confident smirk.

'Are you serious right now...' I roll my eyes, 'I swear...If that damn fool actually accepts I am walking out of this room, right here, right now.'

"Tis I, Hisato Fujimoto, accept your request young prince!"

Nope.

Lets not.

Bye.

Later.

Can't.

Function.

Help.

I stiffly move my arms and legs and walk out of the classroom paranoid.

"Where is sensei anyways? Gosh...Ugh forget this I'll just go to the nurses office..."

-----------------------------

"Nurse Ann? Are you here? It's me Haruka." I search aimlessly around the office, finding...nothing.

With an annoyed sigh, I drag myself to the cabinets, attempting to find any medicine to help my massive headache.

"Cough medicine...flu...cold? Ugh! I can't find it." I slightly frown.

Turning around, I am met face to face with a boy.

"Um...may I help you...?"

The unknown boy laughs slightly at me, "I think you are the one who needs help finding something."

Avoiding eye contact I respond, slightly embarrassed, "Maybe..." 

He again chuckles and reaches over my head, grabbing the medicine I was looking for.

"Oh, thank you...wait...how did you know what I was looking for?" I ask, tilting my head with an emotionless face.

Looking closely at the boys cheeks, I see a tint of pink.

"Hey...Why are you pink?" I poke his cheek, "Only pigs are pink." I comment bluntly.

With my comment, red explodes on his cheeks.

"Ok...Now you are as red as an apple."

'This is so strange...I never knew you could change colors...' I think to myself amazed.

"I...I..." The boy begins, but is cut off by the door being slammed open.

I turn my head, only to see...

Fujimoto-san and Tanaka-san.

"Oh great..." I grumble to myself as they glomp me in a giant hug.

"We are so sorry...um..."

"Call me Inoue-san..."

"Inoue-chan! Please forgive our stupidity!" Both males say in unison.

"Fine, whatever..."

"Yay! We love you Inoue-chan!" 

I just stand there, unaware of the new pink tint on my expressionless face...

And a certain boy...

Looking at the two stupid males with dark, dull, yandere eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO SORRY ;A; FORGIVE ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE....

3 MONTHS...

Since I am now on Christmas break, I will have more time to write! Yay!

This chapter has not been edited yet so forgive me if I have any grammar mistakes...xD"

Oh and please check out my other reverse harem story 'What now?!'

Also please message or comment ideas for the book! 

Which male character do you like so far? :)

Thanks for reading!

READ

VOTE

COMMENT!