my ocs.

name, acornpaw
gender, tom
clan, thunderclan
age, ten moons
status, apprentice

detailed appearance, acornpaw is a very large, lithe tom. his fur is yellow and golden with a striped tabby pattern. it is well-groomed and very short. he has a triangular face with round dark orange eyes. he has an intense voice and a sweet scent. acornpaw has a large scar on his leg.
allegiance appearance, a yellow and golden striped tabby tom with dark orange eyes.

personality, acornpaw values devotion to starclan the most. he is very extroverted. in conversations, he is charismatic, perceptive and kind. he is guided by his heart, often spontaneous and temperamental. his world view is mostly optimistic. he is humble, playful, undemanding, eccentric, strong-willed and arrogant. acornpaw is wise, which reflects in his decisions, skills and conversations. he is very neat and grooms his fur often. acornpaw keeps quiet about his opinions on anything related to clan politics, because he doesn't trust himself to have the correct opinion.
likes, talking | training | his friends | the rain | running
dislikes, being told to stay quiet | marking borders | his enemies | the rain when very few drops get caught in his pelt | fighting

parents, open
siblings, open
crush, fernpaw (too young to have mate)
friends, open
enemies, open

mentor, open

name, minkshine
gender, she-cat
clan, shadowclan
age, fifty-nine moons
status, warrior

detailed appearance, minkshine is a little, muscular she-cat. her fur is ginger and golden, with a white muzzle and a white patch on chest. it is silky and of medium length. she has a square face with large yellow eyes. she has a rasping voice and a delicate scent. minkshine has a scar on her chest.
allegiance appearance, a ginger and golden she-cat with a white muzzle and chest, as well as large yellow eyes.

personality, minkshine values her family the most. she is very extroverted. in conversations, she is uncaring, charismatic and amiable. she is guided by her head, often cool and calm. her world view is slightly more pessimistic. she is principled, observant, innocent, tough, indecisive and uncooperative. minkshine is somewhat clever, which reflects in her decisions, skills and conversations. she still enjoys playing mossball and tag. minkshine doesn't talk about her opinions often, but when she does it is almost always in favour of war.
likes, fighting | mouse | shadows | tree-climbing
dislikes, patrolling | sparrow | light | swimming

parents, open
siblings, open
mate, open
kits, open
friends, open
enemies, open

apprentice, open

name, skypool
gender, tom
clan, windclan
age, fifty-two moons
status, deputy

detailed appearance, skypool is a small, athletic tom. his fur is chestnut-brown, with white feet. it is thick and of medium length. he has a round face with round green eyes. he has a nonchalant voice and a flowery scent. skypool has a scarred pelt.
allegiance appearance, a chestnut-brown tom with white feet and round green eyes.

personality, skypool values knowledge the most. he is mostly introverted. in conversations, he is sociable, eloquent and sarcastic. he is guided by his heart, often moody and sensitive. his world view is slightly more optimistic. he is resourceful, dynamic, questioning, dream, regretful and egocentric. skypool is ignorant, which reflects in his decisions, skills and conversations. he strongly prefers hunting at night to hunting at day. skypool's opinions are easily swayed, but he speaks about them often.
likes, hunting at night | the snow | blackbird | patrolling
dislikes, hunting at day | the rain | rabbit | marking borders

parents, open
siblings, open
mate, open
kits, open
friends, open
enemies, open

apprentice, open

name, fleetdawn
gender, tom
clan, riverclan
age, twenty-three moons
status, kit caretaker

detailed appearance, fleetdawn is a small, slim tom. his fur is dark tortoiseshell, with a white underbelly and a white muzzle. it is shiny and extremly long. he has a triangular face with round hazel eyes. he has a low voice and a fruity scent. fleetdawn has small ears.
allegiance appearance, a small dark tortoiseshell tom with a white underbelly and white muzzle, as well as hazel eyes.

personality, fleetdawn values intelligence the most. he is somewhat introverted. in conversations, he is soft-spoken, compassionate and introspective. he is guided by his heart, often warm and temperamental. his world view is somewhat pessimistic. he is adventurous, innovative, maternal, unambitious, desperate and rowdy. fleetdawn is slow to think, which reflects in his decisions, skills and conversations. he likes to wear flowers in his fur. fleetdawn is a vocal advocate for peace and would go against the warrior code to secure it.
likes, peace | quiet | water | swimming
dislikes, fighting | loud noises | trees | tree-climbing

parents, open
siblings, open
mate, open
kits, open
friends, open
enemies, open

name, riverpaw
gender, tom
clan, skyclan
age, nine moons
status, apprentice

detailed appearance, riverpaw is a short, stocky tom. his fur is yellow and brown with a classic tabby pattern. it is well-groomed and short. he has a square face with small orange eyes. he has a lifeless voice and a funky scent. riverpaw has a large scar on his leg.
allegiance appearance, a yellow and brown classic tabby tom with small orange eyes.

personality, riverpaw values his ambition the most. he is slightly more introverted. in conversations, he is inconsiderate, considerate and timid. he is guided by his heart, often moody and spontaneous. his world view is slightly more pessimistic. he is humble, cheerful, religious, unaggressive, uncritical and disruptive. riverpaw is ignorant, which reflects in his decisions, skills and conversations. he has a vast knowledge of herbs and illnesses, much higher than his rank requires. riverpaw's opinions are easily swayed, but he speaks about them often.
likes, learning about herbs | tree-climbing | hunting
dislikes, running | fighting | being slowed down

parents, open
siblings, open
crush, open (too young to have a mate)
friends, open
enemies, open

mentor, open