Chpt 1

Percy's POV:

They're gone.

They're honest to Gods gone.

I was so weak to save them. 

Why couldn't have I done better? 

Why wasn't I faster?

I'm worthless.

No one would miss me anyway.

These were the thoughts going around Perseus Achilles Jackson's shattered head as he dug the knife deeper and deeper into his abused wrists. Completely ignoring the blood around him as he lay on the marble floor of Poseidon's Cabin. 

Unacknowledged tears streamed down his face as the aftermath of the Giant War replayed right before his very eyes.

---

A scream was thrown from across the battlefield as the loud squelch was heard a mile away. A large foot smashed onto the crimson-stained earth as the Daughter of Pluto became trapped underneath it. This was a slow and painful death as the giant took glee in killing this specific child, beaming as cries and curses were flown his way. Hazel Levesque was the first of the Seven to fall by the Giant Antaeus. What was even worse was that this monster was his brother. Well, an ancient one anyways.

Then, a roar of pure pain and agony was heard as a bear came raging through Antaeus ripping him to shreds as the golden dust matted his shaggy fur. Before dissolving completely, Antaeus managed to get a hold of the fragment of timber that kept this bear alive, crushing it in between his meaty paws.

The broken-hearted bear shifted into a warrior, no older than 17, as he uttered his final sentence while taking his last breath, "If I'm going to burn, I might as well burn bright." And so he did. Frank Zhang died while murdering the murderer of his lover but ended up getting himself killed in the process. He was going to Elysium for sure.

Next, a Blonde Superman flew by zapping monsters and rogue demigods alike with as many lightning bolts he could manage in one go. What he didn't realize was that the Goddess of misery and poison had come into play moving her fatal, poisonous cloud of Death Mist around deceiving the Son of Jupiter's eyes. On the battlefield, he saw a bunch of dracaena targeting a certain Daughter of Aphrodite and quickly summoned another bolt of electricity. 

The Protogenos of Misery seeing her chance changed the scene making the blonde see it the other way around and thinking that he was aiming for the dracaena, he ended up aiming for his girlfriend instead.

His lover slumped to the floor not before letting out a whimper of pain before she became still. Distracted, the broken-hearted boy was shot out of the sky by a Greek Fire cannon.

As the most dangerous substance among all demigods burned his flesh away, the scarred corpse fell beside his lover, smiling knowing that even though he may not see her in life, there would be a world to discover in death. Jason Grace and Piper Mclean were both killed side by side by Akhlys the Goddess of Poison and Misery, loving each other to the very end-

---

Before Percy could go any further down Memory Lane, a loud banging was heard behind the door. Voices overlapped each other. Abruptly, the door flew open and The Seven, Nico & Will alongside Chiron ran in. Percy stared up wide-eyed at the Demigods.

They weren't dead?

"G-guys?"  Percy chocked out, "You're okay? You're alive?"

"Of course Jackson!" Annabeth said sweetly walking forward while the others nodded like puppies behind her.

Jackson? What happened to Seaweed Brain?

"W-wise Girl? Why'd you call me Jackson? What about our nicknames?" Percy was confused. They hadn't even mentioned the blood surrounding him? I mean sure we've all seen loads of blood but aren't they worried that it's coming from me?

Annabeth paled, "O-of course! I'm Wise Girl and your-" she paused continuing in that sickly sweet voice, "What was your nickname again? It's just that the Underworld has made my memory a bit foggy you see.."

Percy's gaze steeled, standing and drawing out Riptide which was placed on "Annabeth's" neck. Immediately the things before him changed shape forming a group of Empousai with Kelli being held sword-necked. The Son Of Poseidon's anger grew immensely. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE SHAPE OF MY FAMILY! HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN MY HOME!"

"Whateverrrr Poseidon Spawn." Kelli cackled, "The Athena girl is dead. As well as the rest of those puny demigods-"

"THEY DIED AS HEROES. KEEP THEIR NAMES OUT OF YOUR DISGUSTING MOUTH."

"Ah ah ah that's where you're wrong. You killed them. You're the reason they died. But.." Kelli smirked, "If you want to be even more of a failure I guess you'll just kill me before I give you information to save the rest of your friends. I've got connections who've kidnapped the rest of those idiots. And guess what you'll never save them!"

Percy pressed harder onto Kelli's neck. "Talk."

"Well I can't say much but they're in Gotham. Better hurry before they die now!" 

And with that Kelli let out a screech and all the other "campers" outside transformed into various other monsters. "KILL HIM!"

Percy stabbed Kelli and the other Empousai before rushing out of the Cabin only to be surrounded by 90 or so monsters, with more coming in. He made quick work of them before a huge roar was heard from the Forest. Percy knew he wouldn't be able to take them on with the state he was in and he had lost a large amount of blood. Retreat was the only way he'd survive.

Running into his Cabin Percy grabbed his emergency bag before thinking of Gotham and vapor- traveling away. 

What a nice alleyway to bleed out in, Percy thought as he closed his eyes.