Chpt 2

Jason's POV:

Jason was minding his own business when he received an alert telling him that there was a  seemingly dead body in his main territory: Crime Alley. To say Jason was pissed was an understatement. The Bats had been getting closer to his land and he couldn't risk being seen in fear that they'd find out his identity. Then this just had to happen, didn't it? He couldn't leave the body there as it was so close to his base.

Cursing under his breath Jason geared up. He was no longer Jason under his helmet. He was the most feared Crime-Lord in Gotham: Red Hood. The anti-hero ran across the rooftops before reaching his destination. He landed in a roll and what he saw before him surprised Red Hood immensely. A boy close to his age probably bleeding out before him with a bag hanging limply in his arms. Well, he couldn't let him die on his watch, could he? 

Sighing, Red Hood lifted the boy over his shoulders, once again shocked at how light he was. 

Like a doll.

Running back across the buildings, Red Hood reached his safe house unseen, he hoped. Placing the boy down onto his couch with the bag on the floor, he moved to get some medical supplies for the kid's injuries before being stopped by an iron grip. He would've pulled his guns out until he realized it was the boy's hands. Dam this kid's got a grip.

Taking the helmet off with his free arm, Jason puffed his cheeks. There was no way the kid was gonna let go anytime soon. It was only then did Jason get a good look at the person he'd kidnapped. The boy had raven black hair, tan skin, and was extremely skinny. Not forgetting the injuries. Definitely not from around here. Maybe from Hawaii? If so how'd he end up in Gotham? I gotta patch him up. 

Jason's musing was cut off when his eyes met a dangerously annoyed sea green.

Well shit.

---

Percy's POV:

Percy woke up strangely comfortable with his right hand stinging from holding onto someone's wrist for so long. This was what put him on edge. He was in an unknown environment and for all he knew, he could get killed if he didn't tread carefully. 

Percy felt the person's other free arm move over his head and freaked out. Percy's brain forced his eyes to shoot open meeting a murky green-blue looking like it held all the secrets of the world. 

Pretty. was the first thing that came to Percy's mind, then mentally squeaked in surprise. Why the Hades did I think that my kidnapper-who's-probably-gonna-kill-me eyes were pretty? This better not be you, Aphrodite. You know I can't fall in love. Not again.

The kidnapper dude stood up and Percy felt his eyes widen as the guy's arms were lifted high above him. Percy couldn't see his face due to the shadows and that freaked him out even more. He involuntarily flinched in fear of what was going to happen to him.

Well, Styx.

...

Nothing came. No slap, no sickening crack going across his cheek. Hesitantly opening his eyes, the Son of Poseidon saw that his captor was merely scratching his head. Well, it seemed he was going to. The tall dude's hand was just inches from his head as Percy watched the guy analyse him with a discernible look in his eyes. This went on for minutes before the silence broke. 

"I'm just gonna go get a First Aid Kit for your wounds.." the guy mumbled before turning away, at least that was what he attempted to do.

---

Jason's POV:

Realizing that the bloody wound's on the kid's body had gotten worse Jason decided to get a First Aid Kit - as any normal person would.

Walking away Jason's thoughts flew like Flash needing food after starving for a day.

How's the kid still conscious? Hasn't he noticed the bleeding wounds? Why did I even bring him here? The boy could get me killed! Congratulations Jason Todd you may have possibly brought a mass murderer into your safe house.

Eventually, Jason's mind went out of Bat Mode and into holy-fuck-what-am-I-doing-kid-needs-medical-attention.

Fuck, where's that dam medical box? I don't get paid enough for this shit-

Jason Todd face-planted onto the floor. Great. My laces were untied. Way to make a great impression Jason. Now, how the fuck do I get off this crusty floor?

Oh right. The kid's here.

"Hey, kid? Can you come over here for a sec?" Jason called out slightly red.

A soft pad of feet was heard until Jason saw the kid standing over him. Not saying a word, the ravenette bent down and lifted Jason back to his feet. It would be only until later that Jason would realise that looking at the kid's stature, it should be physically impossible for him to lift Jason in the first place.

---

"Sooo, what's your name? It's getting a bit weird calling you kid since your probably the same age as me.."

Both Ravens had finally made it back to the couch. Both boys had been injured - Jason's one being a medium-deep gash on his forward when he fell. The kid did well when patching Jason up making the elder even more concerned. No kid should be this precise when cleaning wounds unless they've had years of experience.

Back to now, Jason's ice breaker in an attempt to get the kid to open up did nothing. *It's like trying to load fifty-calibre rounds into a Derringer boot gun. Ridiculous.

The kid was still stubbornly silent as he cleaned Jason's head, the latter hissing slightly from the burning antiseptic wipes. The head-injured boy had begun to think the kid was a mute before he heard an almost indistinguishable whisper. 

"I'm 18." 

Jason looked around thinking he heard a ghost before concluding that it was the kid who had spoken. Focusing back on the kid, he looked nervous and shocked that he had spoken in the first place. After that, the kid continued to avoid eye contact. I probably said the comment about him being a kid out loud.

Giving up, Jason sighed and moved to patch up the kid who thankfully sat still throughout the whole process, not showing any discomfort while the elder stitched the deeper cuts and gauzed the chronic wounds. It was clear that Jason wasn't going to get anything out of the kid today. Maybe tomorrow.

---

*if anyone got that reference you have incredible taste in books.

If you don't know it then go read the book series, trust me it'll be worth it.

The Author's just as good as Rick Riordan.