"Revival." (4)

You couldn't believe what happened yesterday. It was like a dream, you couldn't believe he still had those pure, bright memories. The fact that he wanted you to know the truth...this was, reassuring in a way. This changed your mindset. You wanted the better between you two. You didn't want to keep this ice between the two of you. A nice walk would clear your mind, you think to yourself. You go out to take a walk in Inazuma City, which when you take a look at it as a whole, it's pretty vacant this morning. The birds singing a tune, bright yellow butterflies flying through the morning sky. You walk through the meadows full of dandelions and white chrysanthemums. This feeling..it feels so familiar. You keep walking and eventually meet a river. A bright, glistening, clear river, moving so gracefully. There are Koi fish swimming through the body of water. A sense of nostalgia waves over you. You had definitely been here before, the atmosphere so euphoric like this. You take a seat by the river, watching the water glisten from the bright, warm yellow-pink dawn sky. The grass feels so soft, with morning dew drops sparkling in the bright dawn. Light, beautiful sakura leaves are flying gently in the light wind. You go to touch the water, feeling the water rushing through your fingers, as you watch two koi fish happily flow themselves through the water, jumping and dancing together. The grass is a beautiful bright green color, flowing in the wind.

This feeling was amazing, but there was something—or someone missing. As soon as this thought crosses your mind, you look up to see Scaramouche approaching you, with a warm smile. Wait—how was he already healed from the injury? How did he do that? It's no matter, you didn't want to ruin the moment for yourself, so you ignore these thoughts. You look at his face, and unlike before..he has a lively look in his face. You could sense the bright memories of ages ago in his galaxy irises, like you both were reliving those moments now. You smile back at him and signal for him to sit next to you. You wanted him to experience this euphoric feeling with you. It felt so complete. A tear in your heart had been mended. The void has been filled.

He sits next to you. "It's been so long since we've shared a moment like this.." His voice sounds warm, and not so cold like it had been years before. "We can renew our old life, where we danced in meadows and enjoyed the world around us, before the incidents happened." you say in a warm tone. "I'd have no regrets at all." he says in a reassuring tone. "Let us enjoy the world together once again."

You feel so happy, you were holding back tears of joy. It didn't feel real, the fact that you both had thawed the ice between you two. "First, I want to say..I'm glad you haven't let go from the life in you." you tell him. He smiles at you, but his smile fades slowly as he looks down at the river. "I...I'm sorry." His voice has a hint of regret in it. You could tell he had regretted letting go of you for such a long time. You knew you had done wrong too, you both knew it well. "I apologize as well. But, that is the past. We're whole again." you say. His soft smile comes back, and he faces you, looking in your eyes. "I'm finally happy again." he says. You smile and say, "I'm glad."

You look up at the sakura tree hovering above the other side of the river, admiring it's beauty. He looks up at it as well. "The sakura leaves look so beautiful during this time. It really makes the atmosphere complete." you say. Scaramouche turns to look at you, he lifts his hand and holds your face softly. He gently turns your face to face his, holding your hand with his other hand.

"It's not because of the Sakura leaves, it's because of you."