Character Profile

Name: Y/n L/n
Aliases: N/n, Lombax Brat, Furball, Smooth Criminal, Sweet Talker, Charmer
Gender: Male
Species: Lombax
Physical Description: Y/n is rather tall for being a Lombax, but only by a little. He is a humanoid feline with (P/C) fur and (S/C) stripes, with a right (E/C) eye. The left eye has been turned into a cybernetic one with his left ear, along with his all of his left leg, his right leg from the knee down, and his (dominant arm).

Clothing: As a resident of the United Planetary Prison Compound (the UPPC), Y/n wears a standard orange prison jumpsuit with his prisoner number on his back.

In his casual clothing, he wears a (F/C) jacket zipped up to where only the top of his chest shows. He also wears some black pants and no shoes. He wears a glove on his (nondominant hand) that will be explained later, along with some high-tech shades which he uses for scanning objects/people/structures and even for alternate types of vision.

Personality: Smooth talking and cocky, Y/n has extreme levels of self-confidence and usually underestimates both his tasks and opponents. He's a big jokester and rarely takes things seriously, and he's in love with Earth's pop culture. Especially music, and even more especially Michael Jackson. He is selfish and sticks his neck out only for himself, but he does have a personal code. He's a prideful cheat and thief at heart. He's also a neat-freak.
Likes: Himself, Boasting, Talking About Himself, Stealing, Priceless Artifacts, Money, Shiny Things, Cleaning, Michael Jackson's Music, Technology, Robots, Byte, Computers, and Weapons
Dislikes: Working With Others, Anything That Gets On His Nerves, People Underestimating Him, People Touching His Things, Faulty Gear, Messes, Riddles and Puzzles, His Sister, and The Warden

Family:
The Warden-Father (Active)
Amelia L/n-Twin Sister (Active)
Unknown Mother (Deceased)

Skills and Abilities: Other than having the natural speed, strength, agility, and durability of a Lombax, Y/n is also highly intelligent and a charmer. He can talk his way out of most situations and is an amazing thief and acrobat. He succeeds at hacking and is great at marksmanship and swordsmanship. He's an expert mechanic and technician, and is an amazing inventor. He's a master thief, able to break into the most fortified structures and can escape almost anything. He's also an incredible pilot. Basically, he's a jack-of-all-trades, master of few.

Gear and Weapons:
Y/n's cybernetics give him increased strength, speed, and durability. He can use them to hack into all kinds of tech and can use his hand as a grappling hook. His feet also allow him to fly with rocket "boots" and can traverse low-gravity areas and climb up metal structures with his magnetic/gravity soles. He can even absorb data and certain technologies, such as the portal generating tech he absorbed. He can use it to teleport and create portals.

These high-tech sunglasses act for two things

These high-tech sunglasses act for two things. One is looking cool as hell. The other use is for scanning objects/people/structures and can cycle through thermal, night, x-ray, and spectral vision. He can even zoom in to see far off objects/people/structures and can even be used for communication. It has its own personal HUD that Y/n can use for aim assist (like he ever needs it), an early-warning system, play music, and etc.