Boxing Match

Dj's pov:

Today is Thursday, and Angel are going to our gym so we can get ready for the girls boxing match tomorrow. Coco has been threatening Angel for the whole weak, saying she's gonna beat her up, showing her training for the boxing match this weekend. We decided to let fans come watch. It's gonna be at a boxing stadium which is really big. A lot of people have been buying tickets to see this fight which is a big deal because we need Angel to be ready. Angel has been showing her boxing skill also but never had threatened coco which is good.

Our picture for the cover looks like this:

Angel likes it and so does coco but were not worried about her

Angel likes it and so does coco but were not worried about her. Right now Javon, Angel, and I are on our way to the gym for her to practice before Angel has to go to practice for her volleyball game on Sunday. We just arrived and I put Angel on her gear. "Javon you can go to the punching bag while I'll get Angel settled up" I told him, he nodded his head before giving Angel a hug and going to the punching bags and putting his gloves on. Angel started to fight against the pads that I had on my hands.

Javon's pov:
I look over to see my dad and Angel training and man she looks hot boxing. I can say that right now coco don't got nothing on Angel, my dad is a legit boxer teacher who play no games. "Take a picture it'll last longer" Angel yelled still boxing the pads on my dads hands. "Gladly" I say then go to boxing the punching bag.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 hours and we just left the gym. We are now on our way to drop off Angel so she can go to her volleyball practice, I was wondering how I was gonna tell Angel that I had to leave in 3 weeks to go film for Euphoria. That was gonna be hard, but I'll tell her after the boxing match because I didn't to put to much stress on her since she has to deal with boxing and volleyball practice.

Angel's pov:
I was now getting into uniform, pulling my hair back, putting my knee pads on, and putting my shoes back on. I got into my car and went my way to volleyball practice. I text Jayla to see if she was there. She replied saying 'yea just waiting on you' I get out of my car and lock the car door. "Angel there she is!!" Coach Jenner says "Hey coach Jen" I say "is it true your fighting my COUSIN coco quin?!" I think her name was Maddy asked "yea it's true" I say "well she's my cousin so I'm on her side sorry not sorry" Maddy says "bro nobody asked" I said "boooo eww no tomato, tomato, tomato, tomato throwin tomatoes. I heard someone say then starts laughing "Maddy literally nobody cares or asked. You want a cookie or sum" Jayla says "if only it's from one of your hot brothers." She says making a snarky comment "Maybe I should fight you next" Jayla says to Maddy

"HEY hey come on there will be no fighting. Let's get into positions girls" Coach Jenner says. We all get into positions and start to practice. "okay girls take a break, we got a few hours left before you guys can rest until the final game." Coach Jenner says "Maddy needs to watch her mouth" Jayla says to me "for real like I'm not afraid of you or your little cousin." I say after a few minutes of me and Jayla talking coach calls us back to get into position to start playing again.