Waterpark with the fam!

I'm warning you half of this I wrote before I went to sleep so if it looks wrong point it out!!                            

                             Javon's pov:

After the boxing match with Angel and Coco. I wanted to do something fun for the whole family to celebrate, I also wanted to make a plan to ask Angel to be my girlfriend again..

We weren't dating when we were at six flags because she broken up with me but my plan is to take the whole family to a huge waterpark, me and Angel be by ourselves during the moment and ask her out!
I made my way downstairs to ask my parents if it was okay. "Mom, Dad" I say seeing them on there bed on there phones, "can we go to a waterpark today? I wanna take everyone and also ask Angel to be my girlfriend again." I ask " Yea of course, ask if Angel and her mom can come" My mom said "okay will do" I say backing away out their door " AND THANK YOU!"

I get on my phone and text Angel saying ' Do you and your mom want to come to the waterpark with us' I send the text and she immediately responded with 'yea what time should we come over' I said at 1:30 since it was 11:00 right now. I went back to mom and dads room "she said yea. I told her to come at 1:30" I said telling them what I told her "alright then let's start getting dressed. Tell your brothers and sister to get dressed because were going to the waterpark" Dad said "kk" I say. I go tell them what mom says and we all get dressed.

Once were all dressed we wait for Angel, her mom, and Kylee since Jayla invited her. The doorbell ringed, I thought it was Angel but it was Kylee instead.. Where is she? I questioned. After about 10 minutes later the doorbell went off. "I'll get it" I say, I walk  to the door, when I get there I see Angel and her mom! "hey guys" I greet them hey Javon! Hey Wanna! Is where I get from them.

"Alright guys lets go into sections" Dj says "If you want Jayla can drive her car, and Angel can ride with her or drive her car because she drove us here." Angel's mom said "I'm going with Angel" I said "me too" Jaden said. "alright then anyone else?" Angel asked "I wanna ride with Jayla" Daelo said "okay Mumps" cookie agreed

--------------------------------------------------------------

                                      Angels pov:

We were on the highway listening to Travis Scott Goosebumps ft Kendrick Lamar. I GET THOSE GOOSBUMPS EVERYTIME YUH. YOU COME AROUND YUH. YOU EASE MY MIND YOU MAKE EVERYTHING FEEL FINE. WORRIED BOUT THOSE COMMENTS.. we say bobbing our heads getting hyped waiting for the beat to drop  I'M WAY TO NUMB YEA IT'S WAY TOO DUMB YEA! I GET THOSE GOOSEBUMPS EVERYTIME! We said hyped that the beat dropped bobbing our head aggressively.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We just arrived to the waterpark and I parked next to Jayla. We all got out and headed inside. We went to a private room to put our things down. I got out of my clothes and my bathing suit looks like this:

 I got out of my clothes and my bathing suit looks like this: