Before I know it his musty dusty lippies are sealed around my tiny iccle mouth, his tongue stabs my lips and I have no option but to open it.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SEDUCE ME YOU TRAMP!!" He smirked through his kiss, he begins to hammer his tongue back and forth into me, my tiny succulent shlong was waiting for his greasy touch. "D...d....daddy braddy.....p .....please!!!"
"Please what sunshine"

I caved into his iccle pet name for me and busted my bricks all over my room!!! Some got onto the ceiling fan and it catapulted all around my room, out the window and landed on my neighbour Doris, she has dementia and her siblings died in a horrific car crash caused by her dad having an allergic reaction to a peanut butter bar in the car. It was set up by his wife.

"Da....daddy braddy......pleeeasseeeee...eeee" I mange to only say.
"OPEN YOUR NIMBLE TINY LEGS OLLY WOLLY OR SO HELP ME...."
"Okay daddy braddy, p....please be careful w...w...with me when you... y..you know.... ;);)"

And as I finished my last word he tore apart my pants and spread my shitty ars cheeks apart, it was already oozing like an infected pimple.

Before I knew it his gerthy choo choo train was chugging into my gushing hole, I screamed out in agony, he only pushed in further, tearing apart my hole until a big daddy titan crawled out and began stripping infront of me.

"DONT YOU DARE STEAL MY OLLY  WOLLY AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING  SLUTTY WHORE TITAN ASS BITCH FUCKING DOG LICKING SWAMPY SMELLY BITCH BAG!!!

and with one swift move daddy braddy sliced the titans head off with his elbows, all while he was boinking me at an incredibly fast pace, I came closer to busting my bricks again but he suddenly.......stopped????

I was about to ask him what was going on until I felt my 3 foot pubes being grasped, I felt his huge daddy big mam hands twirling my pubes around his fingers and then I was flung into the air!!!!

"Daddy braddy what are you doing to me😩😩😩💦💦💦"I moaned

"FUCK OLLY WOLLY, DONT MOAN LIKE THAT YOU COMPACT TUBE OF TOOTHPASTW!! NOW BEND OVER MY LAP, YOUVE BEEN A VERY NAUFHTY BOY!!!!!!"