me and my sidekick <3

DARRYL POV

TW - BLOOD AND MURDER LIKE WRITING

9:47pm
"11pm, my house tonight asap!" I heard Zak say over the phone, he then hangs up.

I groaned and took a look at my note pad

Jennie Estonia - 21
Michelle Lay - 54
Johnson Rane - 25
Paige Smith - 32
Liam Clairr - 44
Jason Tal - 27

These were the names of my 'customers' me and Zak had...

Of course me and Zak couldn't use our real names so we had to use these nicknames we created, 'Badboyhalo' is mine and Zak's is 'Skeppy'. Pretty neat huh?

I walked over to my garden shed in my backyard and grabbed a few things, an axe and some bleach.. I then went back inside then into my kitchen

I grabbed a few more things such as my gloves, wipes and muffins! I usually get hungry when 'working'.

I packed all this stuff into a black duffel back and zipped it closed.

I checked the time again on my black watch and noticed that it was now 10:36pm, geez time goes fast.

I quickly change into full protective black clothing, don't wanna get to messy.

I should make my way to Zaks house as soon as possible, so I lock my front door and hop inside my car and get behind the wheel. I turn on the engine and throw my bag at the back seat.

To be honest I sped up a little but I'm sure I didn't get caught.

~~~~~~

I knocked on the white door tapping my leg nervously on the ground waiting for the door to open.

Suddenly someone pulled my inside by the wrist and locked the door.

"Hey Badboyhalo" I heard all of a sudden, it's scared me "Hey" I replied.

I looked around, it was dark.

The lights then turned on and I saw Zak pinning me against the wall.

He then pulled me into a kiss, before he brushed his lips against mine I turned my head the to my left refusing the kiss. It wasn't the first time this happened, me and Zak have been dating for a week and the past week he only demanded kisses, cuddles and for me to come over.

"Is this what u made me come over for?" I groaned, "No, but I still want kisses." he responded back.

I sighed and pushed him away, "Are we gonna kill or what?" I said "Shush you must be quiet my love." Zak whispered to me.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms glaring at him.

"Your being very stubborn right now Darryl." He told me, "I don't care, what do you want." I sighed. He looked up and down at my outfit, "Someone's dressed for a spree." He says while clicking his tongue.

"So are you, I packed my axe to." I teased him, he nodded "I packed my gun, just in case."

"Soo, are you ready for some fun sweetheart?" He asked me in a deep voice

"Ready."

~~~~~~

We hopped in my car and locked it, I sat on the drivers seat and he sat in the passengers. We threw our bags at the back and put on our seatbelts until it made a click noise.

I scrolled through my phone for a while until looking back up, I looked at Zak and I saw him staring at me. "Fine u can have a kiss I guess." I say

He claps his hands together happily and leans in foward, he takes ahold of my check and pulls me in closer. I place one of my pale hands on his waist and pulled him close too. Our lips moved in sync and his grip got stronger every time.

I pull away and put my hands on the wheel looking directly in front of me, "Thanks Darryl..." he mumbles.

"Your welcome." I reply

He smiles and rests his head near the window.

"Soo, I'm thinking of robbing a convenience store since it's getting late, they'd be to tired to realise what's going on before we pull the trigger." He mumbles.

I agreed and made my way to the 3rd nearest convenience store.

~~~~~

"Skeppy wake up, we are here." I nudged him, I parked us at a sketchy looking valley that wasn't to far away from our destination.

He yawned and opened his eyes, I heard a small "mk" come out of his mouth after yawning.

I patted his head and I got out of the car with our two bags. I put on my black disposable mask and my black sunglasses, I got Zaks pair out to.

I turned around and saw Zak behind me, I jumped a little and handed him the sunglasses and mask.

He pecks my cheek and puts the accessories on, he snatched his bag form my hands and tapped on my shoulder. "Let's go" he whispered

~~~~~

As we walked in the store the door made a bell noise, the store was bright and had lights placed everywhere. As we looked at our right I could see the cashier half asleep resting their head.

I gave Zak the look which means 'great'

We pretended to roam around the high shelves until we felt like it was the perfect time, Zak pulled out hus gun at pointed it at the cashier, the cashier quickly caught ahold and looked for a gun through the drawer. I spray painted the security cameras I could see.

Before the cashier could find it Zak pulled the trigger directly at their head, the cashier dropped dead on the ground blood spewing out of it. We chuckled and took as much muffins we could hide in our bags before getting caught.

~~~~~

We made it home safely, we took a shower and cuddled on Zaks couch. We ate the stolen muffins together and watched the news

BREAKING NEWS : RURP DRIVES LOCAL CONVENIENCE STORE GOES THROUGH A ROBBERY, CASHIER PRONOUNCED DEAD. POLICE ARE CURRENTLY ON INVESTIGATION.

We looked at each other and laughed

mission accomplished.

I wrote down another customer on my notepad

Mark Fischer - 18.

1009 words

SUGGESTIONS HERE :