what if they met up? ^~^

THIS IS BASED OFF SKEPPYS LATEST TWITTER PICTURE, HIM IN A SUIT IN NEW YORK.

Third Person POV
Skeppys latest twitter picture drove everyone insane, especially happy twitter. Everyone thinks Skeppy was joking with all of the recent tweets he made but he really wasn't.

Bad and Skeppy thought it would be funny for them to meet up in New York, since they've been both talking about it on their late night calls on teamspeak.

Bad would arrive soon, arriving the day after Skeppys arrival. Bad isn't the best with planes, so Skeppy had to talk him into it a few weeks ago. "Come on Bad! It's not even gonna be that bad going on a plane." Skeppy groans into the microphone.

"But Skeppy.." Bad frowns; As much as he wants to meet up he just can't.

"Is it because you know I'm taller than you?" The ravenette teases. "It isn't!! Fine, you know? Let's meet up next month."

Skeppy lets out an inaudible gasp, "Wait really?" His eyes lit up with excitement rushing to his body. "Yes.. Only for the memes." Bad let's out an annoyed gasp.

Later that night, they spent their time planning on where, when or what they're going to do.

~~~

Bad's flight wasn't the best.

A baby kept continuously hitting the back of his chair and cries if other babies could be heard. Bad's headphones for the mini tv in front of him broke and he was to shy to ask the cabin crew for a new one. So he went the rest of his flight with Peter Rabbit 2 but on mute.

When the place started to land Bad thought they were gonna crash.

You had to sit straight up and it felt like the plane was going down from a roller coaster.

The brunette was confused with all the directions he was told when he landed. Apparently Skeppy already sent a taxi but Bad can't tell which one his taxi was. They were both the same car model and same car colour.

So Bad gave in, he felt bad for making them wait. Sucking in a breath, he hopped into one and went. Luckily it was the right one, since now he is currently in the city of New York.

It was around night time, so all the lights and billboards were lit up.

Skeppy and him should be meeting up any time soon, Skeppy told Bad to meet him in front of the pizza restaurant.

Before Bad knew it he heard someone tap on his shoulder, it was Skeppy! "Holy shit!" Skeppy yells, he pulls Bad into a warm hug. Bad didn't say anything, but his mind was full of happiness.

Suddenly Skeppy pulls out his phone and takes a picture. "Can I post this in twitter?"

"Yeah." Bad mumbles.

~~~

Skeppy @Skeppy
Look who I met :p
[picture of him and bad hugging]
|
|
BadBoyHalo @Badboyhalo
o.O
|
|
Velvet @VelvetIsCake
The boyfriends met up, if me and ant were there it would be a double date 😫
|
|
Skeppy @Skeppy
Maybe you should come?