To Only Know Hate

Picture of the treehouse (well, not exactly but like)-

It wasn't hard to express my anger right now as a frown full of hatred plants onto my face. Looking at them with a glare I never imagined I can show, I growl deeply. They have finally penetrated my place of peace where I can stay away from them to not be tortured.

" Yuki!" Lair steps forward appearing from the crowd," It's good to see you join us!"

Instantly my frown deepens as I turn away from them and storm out of the tree-house. Swinging the door shut, almost breaking the hinges once again, I heat up as anger was all I felt around me. Climbing down the ladder easily, I jump off the couple last steps to only walk away.

" It's rude to slam the door in front of your family faces." Lair leans forward of the porch railing," Don't you think so, Yuki?"

Turning to face him, I point my finger angrily at his face," Do you want to know what's rude? Entering my property without permission! Slamming the door in your faces was the right thing to do!"

Without even looking back, I stomp off to the path as I want to get as far away from them as I can. The leaves crunch down below me as I grip my tight fists tighter. Even without looking back, I can feel Lair staring at me and the rest of the boys do the same later as I hear their footsteps coming out onto the porch. They have concurred my place of Heaven. And they'll regret doing that. They'll pay dearly of this.

~~~~~

My eyes follow along with the black ink letters in front of me as my legs cross underneath me. Sitting on the structure chair beside the small fountain, I continue to read the book in my hand as a small gust of wind passes by. It lifts my hair up a little, gently brushing it to the side. The story I was reading was about a girl that had everything. She was rich and lived a happy life with her family as they love her dearly. They would do anything the sweet girl wanted as she was the kindest girl they have seen. But that was false as their daughter was cruel. She hide her inside heart pretty well since no one notices her wrong-doing. Easily flipping to the next page to find nothing written, I close the book and I sigh as I finished it five times already. This book was one of the books I read when I was little as it was the opposite of how my life was. Looking up to the sky, I let out a huff before placing the book down on the table and look to the white mansion in front of me.

" Yuki." a voice speaks behind me to get my attention to find a raven hair boy with green eyes.

" What do you want, Ren?" I scowl as I rise from the chair to stand up ready to leave the area.

" Don't rush off like that without saying a 'hello' to us." he lectures getting me to grit my teeth.

Fully turning to face him, I take a step forward to point my finger in his chest," You think that I'll come back to this hellhole just to say 'hello'? You have to be joking me. If you remember, I hate this place! Despise it! This place was where I was abused. Hated. Unwanted. Abandoned.

Flicking back to where I sat, I grab my book while pushing the chair in. Ignoring the green eyes that were watching me, I walk inside as I didn't want to be near him any longer.

~~~~~

Life is cruel. Life is wonderful. How different people think of life. Life is cruel because of the unfairness. Life is wonderful because of the peace. But for me, life is full of mystery. Nudging my glasses higher up my nose, I continue to sketch Yuchiro and Mikaela from Owari no Serpah. Life is a true mystery. Mika was on the verge of death but was saved from a vampire. Yuu watched his family die growing hatred to the vampires. But when Yuu finds out Mika is alive, things get a lot more complicating. Their lives are worse than mine, but still, this is a fictional story while I'm not. Placing a loose stand of hair that fell down my face behind my ear, I shuffle on my bed to get more comfortable. As I didn't rearrange my room yet except for my closet and bed, I only use those two until I have the supplies to recreate my room. My bed was now black and white instead of pink. The veil was taken down but I still plan to do something with the hooks in the ceiling. Just when I was about to make a face plant on my bed, a knock on the door interrupts me getting me to look there.