The Wandering Yuki

Third Person POV-

After the confession yesterday, Yuki has stayed in her room ever since. It was noon when she started to lock herself up, after that, she has told Evan to bring her lunch and dinner up as she didn't want to leave her room. And he did even though he worried about her every second. After waking up, Yuki went for a quick shower to see if she can flow thee thoughts but it didn't help. Wearing an orange collar shirt which was short sleeved and had a hole on each shoulder which revealed it, a black tie was loosely tied around her neck with blue jean shorts. Right now, Yuki was brushing her hair continuously as he eyes daze at the floor. This has been repeating for around ten minutes, but she continue to do it without the notice of the time. Suddenly, the door bursts open as two familiar boys shout fills the room. This time, the two brothers didn't shout as they wanted to surprise her. As Yuki places the brush down, Lair throws the water balloon at her who starts standing up. Easily dodging the water balloon, she walks past them not even noticing they are there. The two pair of eyes look behind them as they watch their wondering cousin walk away.

" What's wrong with her? Is she still mad?" Veta asks as he leans on one leg while crossing his arms.

" No, I don't think so. She doesn't have the dark aura she had yesterday." Lair sighs brushing his hair back," Seriously, that girl is a mystery."

As they continue to watch Yuki walk down the hall in silence, they finally turn away when she disappears.

~~~~~

The black hair girl silently walks down the hall as her eyes gaze forward with no intention of doing anything except to be kept in her world. Her world where she has to think of what to do. Ever since her 'small' talk with Zur, she hasn't been very 'active'. She wanted to stay in her room the whole day, but after a strict order from her oldest brother, she was force to unlock herself. Sighing, Yuki arrives at the grande stairs to only find a familiar looking silver hair boy. Gardel stands at the bottom of the stairs with his eyes on the ground full of sadness and concern. When he sees her at the corner of his eyes, he instantly looks towards her brightening up. Rushing toward his step-sister, he looks concerned at her before grabbing her shoulders.

" Are you ok, Yuki? Did Zur do anything to you back them? Why did you lock yourself up the rest of the day yesterday?" He starts asking questions but all he got was a nod before Yuki brushes him off and continued to walk down the stairs.

But he turns around and grabs her wrist tightly getting the girl to flinch and look at him," Yuki. You're definitely not fine. If you were, you wouldn't have locked yourself in your room! Now tell me what happened yesterday getting you to me like this!"

His commanding demand surprises Yuki as she has never seen him this rough before. Even back when she was a child, he'll never get mad or shout like this. He always keeps his calm face when situations that get him mad happen. But right now, he isn't. His grip tightens on her wrist getting her to try to escape it but to only get it squeeze tighter.

" Yuki, answer me." He commands in a demanding voice.

" Gardel, let go of her. You're hurting her." A voice demands on the top of the stairs getting them to face there to find the other familiar silver hair boy.

Zur stands there with his arms crossed as he them starts heading down the stairs. Hesitantly obeying his older brother's command, Gardel let's go to only show Yuki's pink skin getting her to rub it.

" Zur! What did you do with Yuki!" Gardel half-shouts at his brother.

Zur doesn't respond until he reaches the two," Like you, I also told her about the past. But I have no clue why she's like this."