Part 7: Horny Puro.

Puro POV: 

As Lin laid on the bed, I got on top of him. "Hiya, there. Cutie~" I said to him. "Ok. Now you are def horny. I'm scared now" He tried to push me off for a good 5 mins. He accepted his fate. "Go ahead" He prepared himself 

2 hours later:

"F-fuck i-im exhausted..." Lin stuttered. "Heh~" I'm still horny so I kiss him. he kisses me back. We both fall asleep. 

During night. Lin POV:

I wake up to go the bathroom. Who knew he could do that so well. I was blushing the entire time and looking like lava.  I had to use the toilet anyway. So it was good I woke up.   I got out the bathroom, next thing I know is im being burried in Puro's fluff. "Lin. Why are you awake? I heard it's bad to stay up late for humans. And latex's which they don't know." Puro was taller then me. "I had to use the bathroom" I replied nervously. He grabbed my paw and gently pulled me to the bed, he layed down and I layed on him. My tail was wagging a bit.

Puro POV:

He was safe with me, nothing would take him away from me. I kissed him. He kissed me back, he fell asleep. His fur felt nice. He suddenly woke up. "Puro... Did you ever think about transfurring me?.." He asked with a sad look on his face. I looked away, sniffling a bit. "Yes... a bit... when you looking for a keycard I thought about it... I don't know why... I beleived we talking about that..." I said sniffling. "Oh yeah.." Lin said looking away. "But hey. I cant transfur you now. right?" I said reasurring him, "Yes" He said kissing me. 

Changed: The After Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें