Chapter 2: An Old Friend and Unexpected Things

A/n: Well, I have finally update the chapter, a quiet short one because I don't have time to write and have to prepare for many test. Now, I have finished every test so I can write again.

Anyway, I have tried to go back to my old type of writing style where I put a picture to introduced someone so I hope you like it. Without wasting anymore time, welcome to chapter 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Korean = Normal

Japanese = Underlined

English = Bold

Thoughts = Italics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go!"Haru said as he celebrated after beating his sister 5-4 in Mortul Kambat X."No fair, you cheated!"Akira whines, not accepting the defeat.
A little recap, after the dinner, Akira asked Haru to play a game on SP4 and of course, Haru accepted it.

They turn on the SP4 and see that there is a lot of game and they end up choosing Mortul Kambat X. Then, Akira makes a deal with his brother."Best out of 9! Loser have to do all the housework for a week!"Akira said as Haru nods.

Akira easily beat her brother and has a 4 to 0 lead. At that point, Akira was so confident she is going to win so she starts to dance around the place. However, Haru starts to use his skills and start to win the fifth match while his sister keeps dancing.

Akira stops dancing and decides to focus on the game. However, her brother goes full sweat mode and absolutely destroyed her in the sixth round."WHAT!?How did I not land a hit on you!?"Akira said with confusion and upset as well.

"That is basically skills!"Haru said as ready up the seventh match."No it's not!Are you cheating!?"Akira asked."Nope!"Haru said as the match started. Same thing happened to this match and the next match, Haru kept destroying his sister. The score is 4-4.

"Well, let's who will do the housework!?"Haru said as Akira start to sweat now. Round 1 ended with the win to Akira. She knows she has the advantages so she plays safe. However, Haru beats her with his skills. The last round started as Akira attacks first.

However, Haru defends it and destroy to half of her health. Akira starts shaking right now and she starts performing badly but manages to land an X-ray. She has the health lead but her brother seems to land a combo before performing the X-ray on Akira, ending the match as Haru wins 5-4.

Now back to the present."What do you mean I cheated? It's called skills!"Haru said, still celebrating in styles.

"NO IT'S NOT!"Akira yelled from the bottom of her lungs."Yeah yeah whatever, it's like you gonna do the housework alone."Haru said making his sister upset.

"Hmph!"Akira puff her cheeks and pouted while crossing her arm and look to the other side. Seeing this, Haru can only let out a smile because of the cute side of his little sister. He moves next to her and hug her from the back.

"Okay, I'm sorry alright. I'll help you with the housework."Haru said as Akira start to be soften to his word but she still mad."It's not enough oppa! You have to treat me something I want."Akira said as she looks at Haru.

"Alright alright, I will. I guess I will go back to my room now because I need to rest."Haru said as he release his arms from his sister."Okay, goodnight!"Akira said.

"Goodnight!"Haru said as he walks back to his room. He immediately jumps on his bed and start to relax."Hm...What should I do tomorrow?"Haru asked himself."Maybe exploring Seoul is a good idea."Haru said as he looks at his phone to see the weather tomorrow.