Chapter 3: Hiding From the Public & Meeting Someone

A/n: Welcome back to another chapter of my stories. Not gonna lie, this takes much faster to write this time since I start to enjoy writing again. Though, it might be short but it is a slow process. I don't want stress myself while writing.

Anyway, let's start the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Korean = Normal

Japanese = Underlined

English = Bold

Thoughts = Italics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, what do we do now?"

Haru said as the two siblings have nothing else to say after that unexpectedly interesting conversation with the two souls."I don't know, I didn't expect this to happen in just one night. I want to go out today for a concert but I don't know if I should go or not."Akira said in frustration.

"Okay okay, calm down Akira. Take a deep breath."Haru said as Akira takes a deep breath."Alright, I know everything happens very fast but we still need to continue with our life."

"But how are supposed to hide ourself now? Mask is not gonna be useful when it comes to power."Akira said."Hm...Maybe we can try mastering it like how characters do in movies?"Haru said in a questionable tone.

"Are you kidding me? This is reality not in movie-"Akira tried to tell her brother that this is the reality bit got cut off by Haru."I know Akira but that's what we can do for now or maybe try hiding it could be the solution."Haru said.

"Okay..."Akira said."But I have bought tickets to buy for the next Kpop concert and I don't want miss it."Akira said with her cute voice."Hm...Well if we are lucky, we can go to the concert there without people realizing us or our superpower revealed to the public."Haru said as Akira starts to whine.

"But that's impossible! Hiding ourself is quiet easy but hiding our new superpower or whatever is not possible."Akira said."Well if you want to go to the concert then try your best to do so. You are not a quitter right?"Haru said as Akira shakes her head.

"Good so try your best on hiding yourself from the public eyes."Akira nods."But you are coming with me right?"Akira asked."Of course, I am just babysitting you after all."Haru said earning a light slap on the chest."Yah! I'm an adult now, oppa!"Akira yelled as she pouts.

"Are you though!?"Haru said in a teasing manner."Stop teasing me!"Akira said angrily."Alright, alright but when will the concert start?"Haru asked."The concert will start at 6 p.m so we will need to prepare around 4:30 p.m"Akira said."But I don't want to stay here and wait for 8 hours so I really want to go out to do some stuff."

"I mean I am not going with you to do your stuff."Haru said."But why?"Akira asked shockingly."Because you will make me carry everything you bought and I want to explore Seoul on my own."Haru said."B-But who is going help me carry me my stuff?"Akira asked, still wanting the help from her older brother.

"Nah, I want to go out to do my OWN stuff so good luck!"Haru said as he leave the place and walk back to his room. However, Akira is not satisfied with his answer. She walks to his brother's room and knock on the door."Oppa! Please I really need you to go with me today!"Akira said.

The door opens revealing Haru in his formal clothes."Yeah yeah come on let's go. You would annoy me for hours anyway."Haru said as Akira celebrates."Okay, wait for me to change my clothes."Akira said as she rushes to her room.

"*Sigh*Welp time to wait!"Haru said as get downstairs. He sits down on the couch."Hm...If I have superpower now, I might as well develop it."Haru said. He tries to tell himself to float as his body got lift up in the air."Alright if I can float, surely I can fly right?"