Chapter 11

Natsu's POV
Finally when I came back around I was on top of a dead Zeref that was smiling up at the sky. He only wanted to be killed. And I gave him that wish. I walked over to the tube the twins where in and opened it. I had blood on my hands and I wasn't going to pick up my children like that.

I looked down at my hands and screamed. I couldn't believe I had just done that. No I didn't my inner demon E.N.D. did I knew I was E.N.D. For Igneel had told me he had to seal him away and I thought I would never have to deal with it but it seemed he loved Luce like I did.... I walked toward the creek nearby and washed off my hands and hurried back to the twins I watched as they finally slept peacefully. I looked over to Lucy's tube and she still layer motionless.

I felt myself shaking and I walk slowly over to her tube. "No.... Please open your eyes..... I just got you back.....I can't lose you again...." I opened her tube and grabbed her. Laid her on my lap and slowly stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. I was still shaking. Tears where still pouring from my eyes.

Soon I heard footsteps and I looked up. A girl that looked like Lucy came up to us. She had blue eyes and shorter blonde hair. She looked at me in shock then to Lucy. I guarded Lucy as she walked a little closer. I heard the twins start to cry again as I started to growl at the new comer.

The new comer looked over to the twins and she looked really sad. "N-no. S-she can't be. He promised she would live...." The newcomer said as she dropped to her knees.

She started to scoot closer to me but I pulled Lucy in and growled more. "P-please I may be able to help. I am a water dragon slayer and have healing magic...." She said. I looked at her shocked as the tears continued to fall slowly. "Who are you?" I asked with a look of shock.

"I'm Artemis Heartfilia..... Lucy's twin sister." She said in a quite tone. I remembered what Lucy had said about her twin but I didn't realize she was a dragon slayer. "We need to get her to a source of water so I can heal her more efficiently." She stated quickly. I picked her up and Artemis grabbed the twins and raced toward the stream.

I set Luce in the water as Artemis walked over with the twins. I took them both as they snuggled up to me. I heated my body to a relaxing temperature and they instantly settled. Artemis got into the water and grabbed hold of Lucy and put her hands on her head. I watched as she closed her eyes and concentrated.

She quickly opened her eyes and started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked in a harsh tone. I was in no mode for jokes and wanted her to hurry up. "Oh I think I know the spell to save her." She laughed out. I still didn't understand why she was laughing. "She then dunked Lucy underwater and chanted a small spell.

Soon I saw Lucy shoot out from under the water as she started to pant . I quickly embraced her with the twins still in my arms as I started to bawl my eyes out. I handed Artemis the twins and grabbed Lucy in a tight embrace and kissed her all over her face. "OH GOD I thought I lost you....." I managed to sob out.

Lucy just embraced me while running her fingers through my hair. "It's ok.....I'm here now and I'll never leave you again. That's a promise." She said in a soft tone.

I heard a slight squeal behind us as Artemis quickly handed me the twins and launched at her sister.

It was good to know that everything was back to normal now. And I'm happy to have my family finally back in my arms.

The End