Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to my best friend/editor love ya
@C_Tsukami3003

***Flashback over***
***Natsu's POV***
That happened a month ago. Everyone in the guild thinks she is dead, they even had a funeral for her. Since I marked her I can tell she is alive but she is weak and hurt. 'I swear I will find you Luce I swear it' I thought. I don't go to the guild often anymore. Sometimes Erza and Gray come over to invite me on a job but I don't go unless they force me. I moved into Lucy's apartment and I keep it clean and I go on jobs by myself sometimes to earn money for groceries and other things that I might need. Happy finally got Carla to go on a date with him.......Levy and Gajeel are dating and so are Mira and Laxus I miss Luce so much I really hope she is ok.

***Lucy's POV***
It has been a month since that monster took me and I hope Natsu finds me fast.when I got here I found my twin Artemis and when she saw me she ran up to me and hugged me tightly and cried when she saw what state I was in and she tried to heal me as best as she could. (Authors note: Artemis has healing powers and is the water dragon slayer I figured might as well say it before I forget lol XD) I found out some very sad news when I first got here as well......
***Flashback***
The monster landed and threw me on the ground really hard. My wrist was definitely broken and I still had the slash in my side spilling my blood on the ground. I tried to stand but it was no use I was to weak. I looked up and saw a throne and the person sitting on the thrown really scared me. It was

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Zeref. "Oh hello there you must be Lucy.....am I correct." I didn't answer all I did was stare at him. "You know staring is rude right Ms.Heartfillia......" he just looked at me and smirked. "W-w-hat do you want with me-e" I stuttered out. He smiled an evil little smirk at that and said something I will never ever forget to this very day "You will be bait for my brother.......oh you are going to be a mother of two but they won't live long" I looked shocked I was gonna be a mother, but his words rang in my head.... They won't live long. I broke down immediately. that's when they threw me in my cell with my sister.....she instantly came over to me and healed my gash and tried to heal my wrist. It was definitely pretty hard to fix because the cell would drain you of most of your magic.
***Flashback Over***
I was sitting in my cell my once broken wrist still in a weird angle. I was sulking as normal when my once a day meal came. As usual I didn't touch it I just watched it and waited for a change that never came. Artemis looked over at me and did her usual bickering "Lucy.....you need to eat something you look terrible.......please at least eat a little. If not for me but for your children" Oh surprisingly she didn't bicker for once. "I don't see the point.....I will never see Natsu or Happy......I will never see my guild....." I trailed off. I never seem to finish my sentence's anymore. "Lucy.....I may have a way to for you to see Natsu one more time tell him what's going on......tell him about the babies at least......" I shot up and looked at her the happiest I have ever been. "Artemis that would be amazing." I shouted not to loudly enough for Zeref to hear. "First of all you need to eat a lot you haven't been eating right ever since you came here.....please eat." I looked at her and started to eat as fast as I could. When I finally finished my meal Artemis got me in a meditating position and she did the same facing me. "Ok lucy close your eyes and think of the person you want to talk to you will see him in a meadow under a tree you have exactly one hour to explain what you need to so please be quick." (a/n I know I did not explain Artemis power's so she is a water dragon slayer and something I think I made up not the name but the power itself she has link magic.) "Thank you so much Artemis....you have helped me greatly." and with that my eyes closed.....When I woke up I was standing in this beautiful meadow with flowers all around and one giant tree. Wait tree that's where i'm supposed to meet him. I take off in a sprint towards the tree and hope he is there. I make it to the tree in record time panting from the exhausting run. I haven't ran in a month so.....yeah anyway when I got there I spotted a little bit of a pink blur as he shot up from the ground. I couldn't hold the tears anymore and they started spilling out of my eyes. "Nat-su...." I whispered. His head whipped around and he started crying to. I took in his features trying to memorize him. He had grown a little taller and was more skinny than the last time I saw him. His eyes had bags under them like he hasn't slept in ages. "Lu-cy....." he managed to get out. I ran to him and he ran to me and we met halfway. When I got there he enveloped me in his strong warm arms his natural heat radiating onto me. "Luce please tell me this isn't a dream......if it is a dream I don't want it to ever end......oh Luce you don't know how much I have missed you." Natsu quietly whispered while holding my face. "Natsu it's ok i'm real i'm here i'm alive. But I have little time to explain so I need you to listen quietly....okay" I asked. He gave me a small smile and said, "I'm all ears." okay were do I begin. I thought to myself. "Ok so first off i'm ok and no longer wounded but.......I am with Zer-" "What i'm going to punch that bastard in his face. I swear i he lyes a hand on you I will kill him." he yells. "Natsu calm down he didn't hurt me I promise now let me finish." I scold him. "Zeref has me and my sister but he hasn't hurt either of us we are just locked up. He sayed something about using me as bait to get you. Whatever you do don't come looking for me pl-" "What why wouldn't I come looking for you........" he yelled in frustration. "Just please hear me out. He is trying to get to you by using me." I told him. He stared at me more intently as I explained what I knew to him. He just listened and watched me never letting go of my hands. I got to the part about the baby........but decided to wait until the end to tell him. "And that is all I know." I told him. He looked a little frustrated and angry and so happy to see me again all at the same time. He seemed to know I wasn't telling him something. I worked up as much courage as I could and tried to think of a way to say this. 'Just take a deep breathe and tell him' I thought to myself. I looked up at him again and decided it was time. The link won't last much longer. "Natsu......." he looked down at me his onyx ones staring into my brown ones. "W-we are going to be parents......" I told him so quite I didn't think he would hear but of course he did with his enhanced hearing.
He looked shocked and confused all at the same time. It kinda confused me. I started to feel the tears in my eyes well up again. "W-WHAT!! IM GONNA KILL HIM . FIRST HE STEALS MY MATE AND THEN STEALS MY FAMILY." his fist where flaming and his eyes glowed with anger....more like fury and hatred. It kinda scared me but I have seen Natsu's rage several times before. "Lucy....you need to hurry you only have ten minutes left and the link will close." Artemis voice rang out. I guess Natsu heard it to because he instantly gave a sad look. "Lucy please don't leave me......please we all miss you at the guild. Happy cries every night. Levy is always talking about you. I miss your warmth at night in bed......." he broke down and started crying. I bent down and sat in the soft grass and so did he. So we just held each other and cried.
"Natsu i'm having twins by the way. If you want to know." is said looking down at my slightly swollen belly. I started to rub it and then i felt Natsu's warm hand on my stomach. "Hey there little guys/girls i'm your daddy i'm sorry I haven't been there for a month." i felt a small kick and I guess so did Natsu cause he looked at my belly and smiled brightly before he stood up and grabbed my hands and then he got down on one knee and looked up at me and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small box and I knew instantly what it was my eyes started to water and I was slightly crying tears of joy.

(This is the ring)"Oh my god Natsu

(This is the ring)
"Oh my god Natsu.....YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES." I yelled and jumped into his arms he held me tight and I could feel him start to disappear. We held each other and I looked at him he was crying so hard "I'm not ready to say goodbye again. I promise Luce........we will find you and I will kill that bastard that took you." I lightly kissed his lips as he started to disappear even more. I could feel my body leaving to. I gave him one last smile my normal smile that I haven't smiled in a while. That was all I saw before the world went black, and I was back in my cell with my sister.

Natsu please find me.