ch11

I decided to go out today

I decided to go out today. So I got up and dressed. I went down to let my mates know I'm going out.

I head down "Guys I'm going out." I say. "Where you going" Tony asks. The mall" I say. ''Here take my card.'' Tony says. "Tony I can't." I say. "Baby you can I got more money than I know what to do with." He said giving me a black card.

''Chloé don't leave me here with these people." Peter says. "Then come with me." I say "if he's going I'm going to." Bucky said. "Fine come on." I say grabing there hands and running to the elevator. Before any of my other mates say they want to come.

Leaving the tower we walk to my car. That just so happens to be a red and black Ferrari f12.

 That just so happens to be a red and black Ferrari f12

"Chloé how did you afford this car?" Peter asks. "It was was a gift from my parents." I say as we get in. "You don't talk about your parents much." Bucky says. "Yeah well ill tell you two but you can't tell the others just yet." I say pulling out of the underground parking garage. "Ok who are they?" Peter asks. "The fantastic four." I say. "What your the daughter of the fantastic four.'' Bucky said. "Yes and I used to be one before I wanted to work on my own." I say. "So that's where you get your powers." Peter remarked.

"Yea fire ability from my father Johnny Storm/ The Human Torch. Super strength for my father Ben Grimm/ the thing. Elasticity from my father Reed Richards/ Mister Fantastic and Invisibility and force field from my mom Susan Storm/ The Invisible Woman." I say while driving.

"So cool." Peter said. "But I thought Johnny and Susan were broth and sister?" Bucky asks "they are but Johnny is technically her stepbrother. Not by blood." I say pulling in to the mall parking lot.

Once in the mall I drag Bucky and Peter to hot topic. Once there I get ten new outfits. After that we walk around the mall looking at different things. After an hour of walking around the mall looking at and buying different things we go home .

When we get back to the tower I head to my room putting my stuff away then go back down. "Guys were home." I say. Walking in to the living room. I go over and sit on Tony's lap. "So what you guys want to do?" I ask. "How about a song?" Steve asks the others agree. "Ok" I nod geting up and starting the music for lights go out by fozzy

(When the lights go out & the mercury rises
Angels fall to the other side
Fear meets lust, just us colliding
When the lights go out, we own the night) I sing seductively walking over to Steve. I straddling him.

(Blood-red pumps up against your body
Beating like drums sucked in the fire
Wrong feels right, don't try to fight it
Cause the night dissolves into desire) I sing kissing him. Then getting up.

(When the lights go out
The walls come down
We sound just like animals
Inhibitions lost & lines get crossed
You get me off
When the lights go out) I sing while grinding on Tony. Making him hard just like want.

(Now I lay down, but no one's sleeping
Now I lay you down here in the dark) I sing while kissing Loki. "Now kitten don't tease us." He says. I just smirk.

(Lights go out to shouts & screaming
No one gets out without a scar) I sing going over leaving bite marks and hickeys on Thors neck.

(When the lights go out
The walls come down
We sound just like animals
Inhibitions lost & lines get crossed
You get me off
When the lights go out) I smirk slowly taking my top off. Dancing around the room to the music.

(I can feel it coming, feel your body humming
Pushing buttons when the lights go, lights go
I can feel it coming, feel your body humming
Self-destructing when the lights go, lights go) I sing making a heart of fire apart in my hand.

(When the lights go out
The walls come down
We sound just like animals
Inhibitions lost & lines get crossed
You get me off
When the lights go) I sing walking over giving Peter a teasing little kiss.

(When the lights go out
The walls come down
We sound just like animals
Inhibitions lost & lines get crossed
You get me off
When the lights go out) I sing going over to Clint. Then he grabs me and pulls me to him. Putting his arms around my waist. I giggle.

(When the lights go out) I sing

snaping my fingers and the lights go out. Then I run to my room after getting out of Clint's arms. With the other following me to my room

I get there first. Closing and locking the door. I laugh leaving them out there