♡Your Birthday♡Oliver

A/n-  Your birthday was coming up and Oli wanted to make it a birthday that you'd never forget.

Ps-  This is in honor of my birthday in tuesday.

You were in you guys room, still sleeping while cuddling your boyfriends arm. Oliver slowly woke up to see his adorable girlfriends face.
He looked at his phone to see what time it was, and luckly for him it was 8:50 AM. He then slowly moved his arm and put a pillow in replasment of his absents to you. He went down stairs to the 9 AM meeting. After the meeting he went to make breakfast. But since its your lucky day, he made your favorite food. You slowly start to wake up. You try to kiss your boyfriend but you end up feeling something soft on your lips and not his skin. You then get out of the bed and head down stairs to see what everyone was up too. You then look over and see Oli in the kitchen so you walk up to him and hug him from behind.
Oliver-  Oh, Good morning My Love.
You-  Hi, good morning bubba.
Oliver-  Happy birthday. He said with a huge smile on his face.
You-  Thank you. All the other nsb boys turn around and start singing Happy Birthday but off beat and very very loud which made you laugh a lot. Oliver-  Hey love, we have many things planned gor today.
You-  Really?
Oliver-  Ofcourse baby. Its your day today. So after you eat go change your outfit, we are gonna get boba.
You-  Okay. You smiled really wide which made him smile.
Justin-  Yo bro can we get some boba?
Ryan-  Yea. C'mon man. We need that jon.
Oliver-  Well the last time i checked, it was Y/ns birthday, not yours. Olis words made you laugh.
Ryan-  L Bosso. All the other guys poijted L's at Oliver. But when you finished eating, you ran up stairs to change your outfit but not into something too fancy. Just one of his sweaters and some black leggings. You were then done and ran down stairs.
You-  Okay, Im done Oli. Lets go. You smiled at him and then ran to his car. Oli laughed at you and walked to the car as well. He tyen started to drive off.
Oliver-  Hey, you can play music if you want. He then passes you the ox and you put on stray kids new album "ODDINARY". You were singing your lungs out. People in air plains ciuld of probubly heard you singing. A few minutes later, you make it to the boba shop and you both order whaylt you wanted. While you guys were drinking your boba drinks, you guys were talking about random things like what are dreams were last night. About 20 minutes later, you both left and went back home. You were realaxing a little bit but then Oliver told you to put on one of your party dresses because he was taking you out to dinner. When you were walking down the stairs, all the other boys pretended to cry and Manager ty said, "They grow up so fast." You both then left to the resterant. It was extreanlly fancy. Every food on the menu was $100 or higher. When you guys were done eating, he got the bill and paid fir the whole thing.
You-  Oli, i could of paid half.
Olivr-  No. Its okay, Y/n. He smiled but really wanted him to not pay for all of it. Not even 5 minutes later, you were knocked out in his car. He took a few pictures and videos of you. Then soon later when you guys got home, Oliver slowly picked you up and took you to you guys room and put you in some pj's. He then slowly put the covers on you and sofly kissed your forhead goodnight. He then went into the bathroom to shower. Then he put his pj's on and laid down in bed with you. He believed that your birthday was a sucsess and that its a birthday that you will never forget.

Words: 696