♡Birthday Presents♡Manager Ty

A/n-  Since it was your husbands birthday, you wanted to give him many presents that you knew that he wanted.

You got home pretty early that day. You just took your car and drove to your friends house until you knew that Ty had left. You then went to the mall and went straight to BlueBerry. You know that he loves the things there. You also knew that he needed some new hoodies since you keep stealing his so you started looking for some hoodies. You decited to get him 3 hoodies which costed you atleast $900 and some change. After you left the mall, you went to the apple store since Ty had been talking to you about getting a new phone and you also got him some new airpods which costed which costed $948. You started thinking about what else he would want because you want him to feel special today. You started thinking about how he taljed to you about getting a puppy so you drove to a adopt senter to see what puppies they have for sale. You then saw this dog and you read their papers.

Name- TofuGender- FemaleAge- 2 monthsBreed- French Bulldog Fun fact- Tofu is very playful and loves children

Name- Tofu
Gender- Female
Age- 2 months
Breed- French Bulldog
Fun fact- Tofu is very playful and loves children

You looked into the dogs eyes and you knew that she was the one. You bought her for $200 and some change. You were excited but also very nervous cause you just want Ty to like everything. You then drive home and set up everything in you guys bedroom. Ty then came home an hour later. He saw you smirking and he knew that you did something.
Ty-  Live, what did you do? You just started giggling and you ran upstairs which caused Ty to follow. He opened the door but right after he just froze. He was shocked about everything that was there. It took him a little while to realize that you bought all if these things. He was happy, suprised, worried. He was too stuned to say anything. He could only start crying. You hugged him and asked him if he liked everything. He gave you a very stupid face then he started laughing at you.
Ty-  Ofcourse i like everything. I live my new hoodies, my new phone, our new dog. Its all amazing. I just want to know how much it is.
You-  The cost doesnt matter at the moment bubba. He just giggled and said ok. He hugged you again.
Ty-  Thank you, love. I have never gotten these things as presents. I kinda feel bad though.
You-  Why?
Ty-  Since I didnt give you these kunds of things on your birthday.
You-  That doesnt matter. Its your day. He smiled at you again abd started tickling you until you couldnt breath.

Words:471