7 mintues in heaven- Sami yaffa

Smut

You had just moved to LA "the city of Angels" a few months ago you'd made a few friends from bars and just going out but none of them really stuck around.

However a few weeks into living in LA you decided to go to the whiskey a go go to see a show and Hanoi Rocks was playing you didn't know who they where but they ended up being really good and you ended up hanging out with them after the show and going to a few bars.

But the one rule you had for yourself was you cannot sleep with any of them because you are not a groupie, you didn't look down on groupies it just wasn't thing. Is was pretty easy to do accept for when Sami was around.

Sami was hot. Like not the boys you where used to seeing. Like they boys in LA where hot but had no personality and where dicks.

Micheal Monroe's house

We where all at Michaels  just to hang out then they invited girls over and then we decided to play seven minutes in heaven.

Micheal: ok y/n your turn

You reached you hand into the bag and pulled out a red scarf. When you opened your eyes your entire face flushed pink you knew it was Sami's.

Razzle: ooo Sami go get some

Sami seemed a bit nervous but he grabbed you hand and led you into the room

Y/n: hey if you don't want to do this that's ok

Sami: no trust me I do
I said laughing

He got on top of you and began kissing you, you wrapped your legs around his torso. Eventually he began to slip his tongue into your mouth.

He began to take of his shirt and then went back to kissing you.

He slipped his hands under you shirt, looking up at you asking for permission. He slid your shirt off as your tits bounced from the sudden release.

Sami took your tit in his mouth and began to suck your tit. Moans began escaping your lips. You reached you hand in his pants playing with his hard cock.

Sami began to kiss down your body to your pants, he took your pants and thong off and started to lick you throbbing pussy up and down.

His name quickly came from your mouth. Since you only had seven minutes Sami began to take off his pants and stroke his cock a few times pre-cum leaking from the tip

He got on top of you and lined himself up with you and pushed himself in. You moaned loudly, embarrassed knowing people outside the room could hear you

Sami began thrusting into you, you wrapped your legs around his torso,
Deep breaths came from Sami, fuck it was so hot you thought to your self.

Sami placed his big hand around your neck and began thrusting harder into you. Fuck you could do this forever. Sami tapped your thigh signaling you to go on your hands and knees

He inserted himself again and grabbed your hair. He wrapped one of his hands around and started to play with your clit. "Fuck Sami"

Micheal: hey times up man

You guys got dressed and walked out

Sami: I think me and y/n are gonna go