Tour- Joey ramone

1978

You where dating Joey ramone for a few months and when he went on tour he offered for you to come with him and how could you turn down touring with the Ramones so of corse you said yes.

But a few months into it you could see why Joey missed being home. The boys where always arguing and Monty was always getting in the middle of it. On the bus nobody talked to each other except the boys to Monty and their girlfriends.

The shows where crazy though fans moshing and going crazy it was surreal. After the show you guys would hang out back stage or go to bars and keep partying and then about four-six in the morning you guys had to go home.

At the hotel

Y/n: hey baby where are we going today

Joey: um I think Copenhagen
He said getting changed and drying his wet hair

Y/n: fun crowd?

Joey: yeah loud ya know

Y/n: yeah

Joey: you getting sick of tour yet

Y/n: kinda I miss my own bed but I like seeing you perform and seeing the people

Joey: yeah except Johnny is a fucking asshole and keeps arguing with me every show about the set list. Like we already set the fucking set list.

Y/n: I am sorry baby
You said rubbing his leg

Joey: I wanna be home and not have to deal with his bullshit any more ya know

Y/n: yeah I think I know. I think I can help you blow off some steam.

Joey: oh yeah

You nodded your head and straddled him. You began kissing his neck all the way down to his cock. You looked at him for permission, he shook his head yes. You unbuttoned his pants and grabbed his cock.

You began to pump your hand up and down. You brought your lips to his tip and licked up his cock. Joey began cursing under his breath. You brought him all the way in your mouth and began moving your head up and down.

Joey: fuck good girl