ch 2-10

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Sign In To Become a God SITBG » Chapter 2: The gap between reality and ideal

Sign In To Become a God Chapter 2: The gap between reality and ideal

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

   "Let him wait for me on the east lawn of the community." A cool and pleasant voice came from the videophone.
   After asking the owner for confirmation, the security at the gate of the community put Wang Yi in.
Wang Yi walked in and came to the lawn dotted with flowers and trees to the east. After waiting silently for a while, he saw a young girl in sportswear with a ponytail coming over. She was very beautiful, slender, with only an expression on her face. It's a little cold, giving people the feeling that no one is near, but also with a little reserved arrogance.
   From the outside, he should be about the same age as Wang Yi and belong to the same age.
   "I feel that the body posture I practiced yesterday was a bit wrong." As soon as she approached, she said directly.

   "Let me see." Wang Yi didn't talk nonsense either.
   After getting along for almost a year, the two sides also understand each other's personality better.
   "Huh!"
  Wang Yi stepped forward, and suddenly punched out, his fist blasted out like a cannonball, unexpectedly bringing out the sound of breaking wind.
   The ponytail girl's eyes condensed, and her body instantly retreated like a spring.
   Wang Yi followed him with a diagonal kick, aimed at the girl's gap, and aimed at the girl's belly, seemingly merciless.
   was just a few short shots. The girl felt it was difficult to breathe. When she couldn't bear it, Wang Yi suddenly stopped.
   The hair on the front of the ponytail girl’s forehead was a little messy, her white jade-like face glowed with a hint of red, her breathing was also a bit rapid, giving her a charming and moving feeling.
  Wang Yi turned a blind eye to the scenery in front of him, and said calmly: "There were several mistakes in your actions just now..."
   One hour of tutoring time passed quickly.
   came out of the villa complex, it was past six o'clock, and it was already dark.
   The street lamp on the side of the road has been lit up, exuding a dim brilliance.
  Wang Yi walked alone in the streets, suddenly feeling lonely.
   "This tutoring work has been done for almost a year, and it is estimated to be over soon." Wang Yi sighed in his heart.
Wang Yi’s family conditions are not very good, his parents are just ordinary people, and his monthly salary is very low. In addition, to cover Wang Yi’s study and exercise expenses, he also burdens the financial burden of the family in difficulties. He watched his parents get up early every day. Working in the dark is not leisure, and Wang Yi doesn't feel uncomfortable in his heart.
So after officially obtaining the qualification of'Martial Arts Senior Student' a year ago, he quickly found a tutoring job nearby through channels. The job content was to instruct the other party to practice physical fitness and other... 150 per hour, five days a week. , Saturday and Sunday, depending on the situation, usually one to two hours of teaching, about 4500-6000 in a month, the income is high and easy, if Wang Yi is not a "senior martial arts student", there is no such a good job. .

   "Senior martial arts students alone have so much income, not to mention the above-mentioned ‘warriors’. Unfortunately, I am still far from the standard of quasi-war fighters." Wang Yi felt a little heavy.
   As a traverser who knows the plot of the original book, although not every detail is very clear, he still knows the general plot, especially the chapter about the beginning of the earth, which is the beginning of the devouring sky, he knows well.
   It's a pity, although I know, but I don't have the ability to change.
The reason why Luo Feng was able to do that in the original book is that he is the protagonist and he is born with the protagonist's aura, and the other is that he himself is a peerless genius, awakening his mental power at the age of eighteen, and he is also the talent of the world's first spiritual teacher. The progress is rapid, the encounter is magical, and he has reached the top of the earth in just a few years... How can this kind of strength be compared to Wang Yineng, who has obtained the qualifications of the'Martial Arts Senior Student' only after more than ten years of hard work by himself.
   One is like a great god, the other is rushing to the street, it's totally incomparable.
   Sometimes, Wang Yi wants to give up, or just spend his life like this ordinary.
   But when I think about my rare journey into this world, I know the next history of this world, but I can't do anything. I can only watch it, and I feel very unwilling.
   In his previous life, he worked so hard and he was just an ordinary person. Should he repeat the trajectory of his entire life and continue to be an ordinary person now?
   Wang Yi clenched his fists, took a deep breath, and looked at the stars in the distance.
   By the side of the street where people come and go, a teenager stood there alone for a long time, looking up at the sky, but no one knew what he was thinking.