The Chair

It turns around and its a pretty woman with black long hair. I thought ther boss was a man. I turn around and notice Jessica closing the door.

The woman smiles at me biting her lip.

"So, Jessica called" The woman said.

The woman waved and Jessica left.

"Why so private?" I asked the woman.

She got up from her seat and slid in front of the desk, I knew this was some kind of test but I wasn't sure for what.

"I just thought it would be a good idea for us to spend a little time alone, me being the boss and all."

"Oh okay" I watched her as she looked back at me.

"My name is Billy" The woman said.

"Billy is uncommon for a girl" I told her confused.

Is she messing with me.

"Well, hello Billy" I said nodding and smiling.

"Whats wrong?" Billy leaned down close to me. I could see down her shirt cause she was just wearing a vest and slacks. I obviously looked. I couldn't help it.

Billy leaned back up. She tapped her fingers on her desk. I stood up looking at her. She bit her lip moving her hair to one side. Was she hitting on me?

"What do you want Billy" I asked her "Your obviously trying to seduce me but the thing is I can't be seduced cause I seduce." I finished telling her blatantly

"Your such a smart little boy" She said.

She came close to me then grabbed the back of my neck and planted a big wet one on me. I didn't give in to her sexiness.

"Take off your pants" She said.

"Why?" I asked

I am quite confident about my size so after she didn't answer I just pulled my pants down then left. She didn't want me in, she just wanted someone to fuck.
~

Jessica drove me home and as we sat at the bar drinking pre-made smoothies I noticed the change in conversation. It was more about me than anything.

"So if you had a choice to save our suitcase or save a really pretty girl, who would you choose?" Jessica asked me.

"I would choose the-" The glass back door opened and Billy came in.

"Vanessa, I was testing him" Jessica said standing up.

Her name is Vanessa, How Hot.

"Your name is Vanessa?" I asked her

"I was testing you boy, yes my name is Vanessa but since you thought my name was Billy my attraction level went way down for you just because you thought I had a guys name even though you didn't notice my attraction level going down, Ir was self consciously" She smiled at me walking closer."Welcome to our team, you will be scheduled for Monday at 2 a.m. No later. I will be seeing you" She said turning around whispering in Jessicas ear then leaving.

"What the hell was that" I asked Jessica.

"That was you getting your face slammed into the dirt with a toothpick, by the way my sister is coming over tonight but Vanessa wanted me to leave town so I will see you at the training grounds" She grabbed a sweater then left also.

I finished my smoothie. I worked out a bit since I totally got out of working out this morning. I heard the door. I got up from doing my 34 burpees. I walked to the door and it was a gorgeous girl with dark red hair that almost looked brown. She had light makeup on that was barely noticeable and smile that blew me away.

"Hi, you must be Jessicas sister" I said to her

"Yes, I am Hermine" She said taking a glance at my bare chest then loooking back up.

"Nice, well come on in" I said moving out of the doorway.

"Thank you" She said in a quiet beautiful voice"

"Sorry about this, I will put my shirt back on" I said talking about my shirt being off. I know she liked it.

I walked over to my shirt and slipped it back over my head.

"So, whats your name?" She asked sweetly.

"Oh, my name is Nick"

"Oh" She said smiling.

I could tell she was not much of a conversationalist.