My Girlfriend Is Trying To Be Famous?

My phone buzzes and I dig it out of my pocket; it is from my bestfriend Dom

"Hey, dude party at my house 9 to whenever, bring someone don't be a loser"

"Alright"

      I stuff my phone back in my pocket and eat the rest of my cereal.

~

   It has been a week since I last kissed Becca and we have barely made eye contact; I don't like it but she wants to do what her dad says.

    Becca sits in front of me and I immediately leave the table. I talk to Becca's dad about some of the rules and he actually trusts me now and lowered all the rules.

  I go to Becca's room but she is not in here yet. I lay on her bed throwing a ball to her ceiling; She finally comes in and I tell her the news. She slowly sits on the bed and tears start to swell up in her eyes.

"What's wrong?!"

   She put on a forced smile

"Nothing, I'm fine"

    I put my arm around her and she puts her face in my chest.

"I-I-I love you"

      Is that what she is crying about, Is it a happy cry?

"Is that why your crying?"

"No, of course not....My daddy wants you to....to leave"

"What?!"

"He bought you a house in INDIANA and-"

     I ran out of her room and down the stairs, out the front door. Into the freezing cold, It is freezing out but I don't wanna think about anything but the problem I have on hand.

     I run until I can't run anymore, until i'm to tired to think about anything. I fall to my knees and let the tears fall out of my eyes.

    I cry for my parents, I am crying for Becca's heart and mine, I am crying because I am moving away...I need to move away..

      I wipe my tears off and I start walking back to the house.