1

Welcome all! Yeah, I know. Too many stories. Bleh...but as of matter fact, I've been reading Danmachi lately, mainly fanfics. There are quite a few gems out there. So, here is to more inspiration!
Enjoy!

The city of Orario, known as the City built up on the surface of the largest dungeon known to the inhabitants of the world. Races of all kind gather here for many reasons, some for fame, others for the thrill of adventure, or just to be strong!

However, they are not alone, there are gods. These Gods came down from their very realm from the Skies of Tenkai, either for amusement or wanting to grow their familia.

Now what is a familia? A familia is just that. A family consisting of different kinds of people that serve under their gods.

As such, one adventurer, Bell Cranel, the only one of the Hestia Familia, is seen traveling down towards the dungeon. He had been an adventurer for only a couple of days, while only lvl 1, had been getting a little more stronger each day.

As of now, he is in the dungeon, floor 4 to be exact. He had finished off a kobold, before dropping down and collecting the monster's core.

"Whew! This should suffice for now." He said to no one but to himself. "I still wonder why Eina-san won't let me down to the 5th floor?" Standing up, he figured he could take a quick peek, it wouldn't hurt to look now would it?

Slowly descending the flight of stairs, he didn't see a monster in sight. Perhaps another adventurer had cleared the way?

He looked around for about a minute, before stumbling onto a rather large door.

"A door? I don't think Eina-san ever mentioned a door in the dungeon besides the boss floors..."

His interest peeked and pushed the door open...a bright light shone upon him. He had to close his eyes as it was blinding.

He opened his eyes once more, letting his eyes adjust to the light as it dimmed. Stepping into an unknown room is dangerous, he knew that well. Yet, he could not detect any malice.

...That is until he saw a person laying on the floor, unconscious. A sword and a... metallic thing he had never seen.

Worrying for the unconscious person, he slumped the person over his shoulder and strapped the belongings to his waist.

His first and foremost heroic deed will be to get this person back to the surface. He could only pray to Hestia for safety and that no monsters spawn.

Bell had almost made it the flight of stairs until he heard a large roar, he saw a Minotaur looking directly at them. Cursing his luck, he put the person down before taking a stance, if he failed here, they would both die.

Bell almost made the first move before the Minotaur had suddenly stopped. It had cried in pain until it had been slashed from it's back, the blood partially stained his guild issued armor.

"Are you alright?" A voice soft spokenly stoic, a woman with blonde hair and yellow eyes looked at Bell. Shaking from the gaze of his saviour, Bell stood up and dusted himself off. "Thank you....I don't really know your name."

"It is Aiz Wallenstein. And you and your friend's?" "Nice to meet you, Aiz-san! And um...he was unconscious when I found him on this floor through that door!"

Aiz tilted her head, there is no door on this floor. "I believe you are mistaken, there is no such thing as a door on this floor." She looked towards the unnamed male beside the stairs. "I shall escort the both of you, seeing as you look quite new to the dungeon, am I wrong?"

"I would be very grateful if you did, however, aren't you going back to your party?" Bell was still shaken up from the ordeal, but he wasn't traumatized in anyway.

"They should be alright, so let's go." She waited for Bell to pick up the male and stood by side them.

...

It was a quiet journey up to the surface. As soon as they did, many people stared at them, Aiz paid them no mind and said goodbye to Bell.

'Hm, maybe I should talk to Eina-san.' Heading towards the Guild with the unnamed male still slumped and unconscious over his shoulder, he opened the door and gently sat the male on an unoccupied chair.

"Ah, Bell-ku-" His advisor, Eina Tuelle, stared at the blood on his armor. "Ah, Eina-san, you see I went down to the 5th floor and-"

She had caught him off with a pinch to his ear. "Itai! Please let me finish!"

She sighed before settling down. "What exactly happened?"

He told her down to the last detail before pointing to the unnamed male and the sword and metallic thing on his waist.

"While I am proud of you saving someone, it was quite reckless of you to venture down to the 5th floor. Thankfully, that the Sword Princess was there. You wouldn't be so lucky next time."

"Right, but what are you going to do with him?" Bell was still worried, even so, he knew he had to respect privacy.

"I'll have to check within the Guild's records, it'll take some time. So, as much as I hate to admit it, you'll have a guest for a few days, are you up to it?" Eina spoke gallantly.

"Of course, I'm sure Kami-sama wouldn't mind!"

...

"Aizuuu! Where were you?" The trickster goddess, Loki had voiced out, she reeked of alcohol.

"Saving a rabbit and his comrade." Loki grew curious before shaking her head. She was probably being an airhead. No matter!

Aiz walked back to her room before laying down. It was quite weird, how a lvl 1 adventurer who looked afraid, yet still had the courage to face the Minotaur.

She would get stronger.

It was her only goal.

...

"Bell-kun, welcome home! Would you like to eat? A bath? Or...wa-ta-sh-"

"Sorry Kami-sama, but it looks like we'll have company for a bit."

"What happened to him?"

"I found him on the 5th floor. I couldn't just leave him there."

"I guess he can stay, say...why were you on the 5th?"

"I- Uh...I can explain!"

...

Outside of the ruined church, the closest residents could only hear this.

"SUCH MISFORTUNE!"

I hope you enjoyed this new book. I'll see ya guys and gals soon. Bye for now.

Baka.

[Edits: Fixed a bit of the wording.]