5

A proper arrangement.

Lefiya Viridis, Thousand Elf, was quite clingy to Aiz perhaps even obsessed with her, he deduced. When he had offered to spar with Aiz, a glint of wanting to go all out had shone in her eyes, Lefiya who had never seen her more "excited" looked at him bewildered, jealousy seeping in her elven body.

"...Viridis-san. If you would like, I will show you a couple of spells that you could handle with ease." If it meant getting the ire of the jealous elf off his back, why not?

"I would ask of you to heal us when we are done, is that alright?" He brings out his sword and weird metallic weapon. "Are you not going to wear armor?" Aiz spoke up, "I won't hold back."

He was sure. "I don't need it." Lefiya stood ways from them and raised her hand. "5 minutes, whoever is knocked unconscious will be considered the loser. No everlasting damage." He got into his own stance he had used since the beginning.

"Begin!"

Aiz was already right in front of him, so this is the speed of a level 5 adventurer? How curious. He brought up his sword to parry, and swiftly positioned his body to an offense approach.

Aiz knew swordplay and was proclaimed the Sword Princess, he was going to know why. He felt a drastic change within her. As if she beckoned the wind to aide her. And it did.

He was pushed back a couple of inches away from her. Change Persona, Pixie. "Garu." If she wanted to play with the wind, he would do so too.

...

Lefiya felt his magic once more, it was pure and free. How? Where? And why?

How could an individual such as him be able to wield magic so pure that it put Riveria's magic to shame?

And that's when something unexpected happened. She felt a pang of power come off of her. Her skill had activated. Her hands shaking with confusion and excitement. Looking back to the spar in front of her, the field was destroyed.

"...What...the? Miss Aiz? Mr.Yuki? Are you two alright?" Lefiya scoped the landscape around her.

"She doesn't really know how to hold back doesn't she?" A voice brazenly said. She knew this person's voice. It was Tione, one of the two Amazonesses, that was clearly looking impressed from the example of their new familia member.

"I have to say, even though he is a lvl 4 adventurer, he stood toe to toe with Aiz. That is impressive." Amazonesses respected those with strength, and if they happened to be cute and charming then that is just the cherries on top!

"Technique vs Technique." Said Makoto. "She would have won, but no. It was a draw. Underestimating people will only lead you to underhanded losses." He added.

Aiz was quite satisfied, yet disappointed that she didn't win. She now had another goal, to win against the blue haired teenager.

...

"Bell-kun..." Hestia's eyes shined. "...just how fast are you growing?" She handed over his status.

Bell Cranel
Occupation: Adventurer
Familia: Hestia Familia
Status: Lvl 1
STR: F330 - C678
DEX: E412 - C630
STM: E423 - C656
DEF: F310 - D590
SPD: C600 - B700

Skills:
Heroic Will I - II (Boosted)
[Each strike will grow stronger.]
(Boosted: When in a party, the amount of Excelia gained is 1.2x more accumulated. Not Active)

Argonaut: [With the energy you still have left, you can charge your power for one last hero shot.]

"Goddess? Is this for real? I'm not hallucinating am I? My first skill got upgraded, how is that possible? And now I have this new skill too?!"

Bell was giddy, screw him. His dream was finally coming to fruition. "You aren't hallucinating Bell-kun! You are getting stronger every single dive. However, I believe we should keep your first skill a secret!"

"And why Goddess?" He was curious, is his first skill rare? "Bell-kun, you don't know much about God's and Goddesses do you? Some are selfish and only look for entertainment. If they found out about your first skill, time will only tell until they try to take you away from me!" She had said the first parts in a serious tone before befalling into a childlike manner.

"Right...I'll try my best to keep this a secret. Still though, even after beating that Minotaur, I feel like I should've leveled up..."

"Maybe it was weakened?" There was no other explanation, maybe some unfortunate adventurers had battled that very same Minotaur only to end up slain in the dungeon. It made him go in deep thought. "Either way, I am glad you are here. With me." She smiled at him.

"Me too, Goddess."

...

Makoto stared at the palms of Lefiya Viridis and back to Riveria. "...How?"

"I don't know how I got your magic! Are you sure you aren't of elven blood?" Lefiya pointed a finger towards him.

"No. I am human." Riveria grimaced, her elven pride she had locked away had almost seeped out, jealous of a human who could wield magic in it's pure form.

"Mr.Yuki, I should let you know, the Elven Race is quite skilled in magic, even more so than the other races. We are more in tune with the world and nature. And yet, here you stand with magic in it's purest form, it is a slap to the Elven race."

"Oh. Regarding Viridis-san's case, she can now use the wind magic I have used. Would you like to test it?"

"It is your magic...so please, teach me well." He waved her off, she almost bowed.

"Now, think of your soul and focus the magic into your palm." Lefiya closed her eyes and began seeing a small green hue in her soul. She had carefully took small bits and put forth her hand. "Do not overfill, yet do not let it be miniscule. Once you feel it, only say it's name. Garu."

"Garu." She felt wind in her hands. The sensation felt great, she could wield pure magic...she could wield pure magic!

"Good job, Viridis-san. You may want to let it dissappear before your reserves run dry." He chuckled, she drew a blush.

"Oh right! Thank you, Mr.Yuki." She picked up her staff. "The only thanks I need is just to stay alive and keep supporting our familia, isn't that right Ms. Alf?"

"Indeed, I would like to see the full potential of such magic. You are to give me details you have learned Lefiya."

"Of course Princess Riveria!" She swore she was going to imprint saying she only needed to call her Riveria. Not Princess Riveria. She left that title behind when she had joined the Loki Familia.

And done. 1.1k words yahoo!

So what did you guys and gals think? Good? Subpar? Weak? Amazing?
Poggers? Wack? What am I typing again?

Right, so.

Bye bye.

Baka.