2

Not much to say. Other than this story has left quite an impression on some readers. Now, let's get on with it.

[Power Scaling has been tweaked.]

After an eventful night, Bell woke up with extra weight on his body...fearing for the worst and hoping for the best- he lifted the blanket and saw-

His goddess with her mounds pressed on his chest. Not taking the heat very well, he quickly yet quietly out from under his goddess.

The other male had yet to awaken, his weapons on the side table looked quite expensive might he add.

Taking the sword, it felt light and sturdy. The hilt was golden and the grip on it was impressive. He could appreciate the handy work that took to make the sword.

Swinging it around, it would be the ideal sword for him. Alas, it is not his.

"...?" Hearing movement from the only bed, the male turned his head with his eyes wide open.

"...Where...am I?" His voice sounded raspy, as it felt like it wasn't used for a long time. "This...isn't the Velvet Room..."

Bell pondered for a little bit before speaking up. "I don't really know what you are talking about...Mister?"

The blue haired teen stared at him, as if searching deep into his soul. "Yuki Makoto. And you are?" "Bell Cranel, Makoto-san."

"Where are we?" Makoto, skimmed his eyes over the room, seeing a black haired female...kid?

"You are in my Goddess's place. I...found you on the 5th floor of the dungeon. It was a surprise that no monster spawned for who knows how long..." Bell trailed off, while Makoto began thinking deep in thought.

"Thank you, Bell Cranel-san. Might I ask who this is?" "That's my Kami-sama, Hestia-sama."

A God? This small female child is a God? The very same God of Hearth and Home?

"Hestia? The Hearth and Home Goddess?" He was generally surprised. Sure, he did have Gods and Goddesses inside his soul. He wouldn't tell Bell that, it would probably throw him in to a loop.

"The very same!" He shared a slight smile towards Bell. Not even five minutes had passed and he could tell, this person was kind.

"So, why were you down in the Dungeon, Makoto-san?" Dungeon, it sounded like those type of games Junpei plays, possibly Kenji as well.

He could lie, but it isn't necessary. It would just cause more problems in the future, so he would just stretch the truth just a tad. "I...can't really remember. I don't know how I got there, next thing I knew, I felt so exhausted and collapsed."

"...Do you want to come with me to the Guild? They have all known records of people who are in a familia. It'll be worth your while." He wore his heart on his sleeve, he would have to keep an eye on Bell.

"What's with all of the ruckus?" Hestia rubbed her deep blue eyes. "Our guest woke up, Kami-sama!"

"Oh, that's great! How are you feeling?"She got up and stood next to the sink. "I am doing alright, Goddess Hestia. I appreciate what you two have done for me."

"Nonsense, Bell-kun has a heart of a hero, I believe saving you down there made his dreams a lot more reachable." Hestia grabbed a cup of water and sipped.

"You desire to be a hero, Cranel-san?" He shook his head as a yes. "As far I can tell, you already are one. Even if you aren't strong right now, you'll always be strong in your heart. You remind me...of a friend that wanted to be a hero very well."

"Anyone could've done what I have done in my shoes." A complex in his achievements?

"I do not doubt it, however, there are people who aren't as selfless as you. It is what makes you human, to do what you did and still do it without any gain whatsoever, is a kind soul, a gentle soul. A Heroic Soul."
Makoto proceeded to get up from the bed, his weapons on the side table, his holster with his Evoker and his sword. "Now, can you guide me to the Guild?"

"I'll come with! I'm not working for today so let's goooo!" Hestia had a pep in her step.

...

"Eina-san! I'm back with Makoto Yuki-san and Kami-sama!" Eina set her clipboard down and smiled warmly at them.

"This is the Guild? Pretty spacious." It was bigger than the dorm...

"I have checked the records, and it seems you aren't listed...it's as if you don't exist at all." Because he isn't from this world, but they don't need to know that.

"There is a possibility that you could've been kidnapped from Outside Orario." Eina trailed off thinking of all types of situations.

"Does this mean he doesn't have a falna? That would've been extremely dangerous if he was down there for who knows how long."

'Falna?' Makoto thought. Seeing his confusion, Hestia explained it to him. "A Falna is basically a mark that a God or Goddess gives to their children/familia, that way they can grow stronger in the dungeon. As such, when you gain enough experience and high level stats, you may level up, but an adventure must be completed before you can level up. When one levels up, they may choose their own set of skills and can learn magic." She puffed with a slight twinge of pride.

"Sounds interesting." Definitely, Junpei would be overjoyed by this world.

"So how would you like to join my familia, Makoto-kun? We may be a small familia but at least we aren't stuck ups like that washboard!" Hestia leaned towards him, her mounds jiggled, he turned away looking outside the Guild.

"I'll have my answer in due time. Before I do, may I register here?" He asked Eina politely...and then he took another look at her...she had elf ears...

"Just sign your name here and we'll fill it out at a later date. And here is a few recommendations of nearby familias if you want to take a gander at." Makoto bowed towards her. "I'm grateful for what you have done. Well, I guess this is where we split ways. Thank you again, Goddess Hestia, Cranel-san, and Eina-san."

...

"Loki! Are you up yet?" A firm tone said through the door. "Fivvveee more minutes Mama Riveria!"

"Again, with the Mama! I'll freeze you over, Loki on the count of 3..."

The red haired Goddess stumbled over a bottle before opening the door, not wanting to get frozen over.

"Sorry about that. So what's this about?"
"A possible new recruit has shown up at our gate, would like to see his skills?"

"Another rookie wanting to get in the big leagues?" Riveria handed her goddess a picture of him. "Say, those clothes of his look very foreign don't you think so?"

"Probably a Traveller?" Loki flipped through the very little information. "He looks quite handsome, dare I say." Riveria wacked her goddess upside the head.

"He won't be your next victim, Loki. I'll ask again, would you like to see his skills?"

"Why not? It'll be entertaining!"

Second chapter of the day? New record? Maybe. Let's keep this inspiration going. I'll see ya guys and gals next time.

Bye-bye!

Baka.

[Edits: Fixed a bit of phrasing and spacing.]