𝟏𝟓. 𝐎𝐟𝐟-𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

- Time Skip, One Month Later -

Since Sebastian asked me if I was in love, I've been kind of ignoring Chris. Whenever he called, I didn't answer and whenever he texted, I barely answered. It's not helping just yet, because I keep thinking about him all the time.

I want to see him, I want to talk to him and spend time with him, but I shouldn't. At least not until this feeling goes away, because I absolutely do not like it. I haven't replied to his texts for 5 days now, I'm just too scared.

Sebastian and I have a few days off now, starting tomorrow. We're gonna go take a boat and enjoy the sun with a few other cast members, and go out to see the city the day after that.

I'm in bed now, texting my friends and famt about Greece and about how I miss them, until I get another text. Maybe I should answer at least once this week...

__________

|text message|
|Chris|

Chris
Alright, day 5

Chris
I hope you're not dead

Me
Not dead

Chris
There she is! How are you,
princess?

Me
Fine

Chris
Good!

Chris
I'm glad you're okay, are you
working a lot?

Me
Yes

Chris
I really miss you!

Chris
So, how's Greece?

Me
It's good

Chris
Great! Are you sure you're
okay?

Me
Yes Chris I'm fine, working
a lot

Chris
Alright, is that why you're
not texting me?

Chris
Or is there another reason

Chris
No off-days?

Me
No off-days

Me
I'm texting you now, right?

Chris
Barely

Chris
And you're calling me Chris?

Me
Okay

Me
I'm gonna go sleep

Chris
Can you please answer my
question first?

seen.

__________

I put down my phone, wipe away the tears that left my eyes and turn off the lights. I already td him thst I'm working every day, and that that's why I'm not texting him, but I thi k he starts to realize that it's something else.

I can't possibly tell him about what's really going on, so I'll just do it like this. I close my eyes and try to sleep for hours, but end up getting only 3 hours of sleep before the alarm rings.

We have breakfast, get ready to go and make our way to the boat. It's nice to have some distraction, it makes me think about Chris a little less.

__________