Victoria

"...and one cup of strawberries, please." I said, "Thank you." I picked up my lunch tray, and grabbed a water on the way out. I just couldn't get my head around what had happened last period. My entire relationship with him was on a lie. I didn't know how long it had been going on for. I didn't want to know. I had been cheated on. Our relationship out of all of them. We had been the cutest couple. Two peas in a pod. I mean, Asa didn't even help that much. She always had the best advice, but this time, she seemed so surprised, she was speechless. I stood in front of the cafeteria, scanning it for Justin. I was going to talk to him. Now. I spotted him at a table with his friends. He saw me, and waved me over.
"Babe. Over here!" He said. My eyes went cold, and my teeth clenched. I plastered a smile on my face.
"Hey guys. Do you mind if I borrow Justin for just a small sec?" I asked, my anger rising. They shook their heads. I took Justin by his shirt and dragged him outside.
"Woah, woah. What's with you?" He asked. I stopped and turned around.
"What's with me? What's with you!?" I yelled. Justin looked surprised.
"What the heck are you taking about?" He asked.
"Oh you know what I'm talking about. This!" I yelled, holding up his phone to the text message. He snatched it from my hand.
"Where did you find this?" He hissed.
"You dropped it when you left Science. Being the nice girlfriend I am, I picked it up, and I saw that." I said. He tried to speak, but I stopped him. "Don't you start trying to defend yourself. I'm not going to be the one that was cheated on. We're done." I said, walking away. He grabbed my arm.
"Don't you dare tell anyone about this." He whispered in my ear.
"Get off me!!" I yelled. I saw Asa walking in the halls.
"Asa! Help!" I said. She saw me, and her face turned red. She ran to help me.
"Don't tell her, Victoria. You won't dare." He said.
"Too bad I've already told her." I said, squirming more. He held on to my arm tighter.
"Ow! Stop! Your hurting me! I said. I didn't know what I was going to do. I only had one option. I held onto his arm for momentum and swung my leg up, kicking him in the nuts as hard as I could. He let go, crashing down onto the ground. I ran away as fast as I could. Asa ran to Justin, kicked him in the back, and ran to me. I opened the bathroom door, and burst into tears. I locked the stall and sat down, my face in my hands. There was a knock on the door.
"Vic, lemme in." Asa's voice echoed in the bathroom.
"It was all a lie. He never loved me. He was with another girl. He never wanted me to be his girlfriend. He just used me. He just—" I burst into tears.
"I know, babe. Please, let me in." She said. I sniffed, hesitating, but I reached for the lock. The door opened. Asa ran in, giving me a hug.
"I'm so sorry, Vic. He was never the one. It's okay." I cried more.
"But it was just...he was—" I said, bursting into tears again. He hugged me tighter.
"Vic, it'll get better. It's okay. Let's just go back and have lunch." She said.
"Ok." I said. Asa gave me wet paper towels, and I dried my tears.
"There." She said, "Happy again." But I wasn't happy. My face looked happy, but my insides weren't. And I couldn't stop thinking about Justin's words. Don't you dare tell anyone about this. I knew it was supposed to be a threat, but for some reason, I knew he wanted me to tell people. He would deny it, and I would look like some stupid little liar. But I wasn't going to tell. I wasn't going to make a scene. I wasn't going to play his little game.