Adam Devians

Hi, my name is Adam Devians. I have blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. Anyway, I have been talking to my long term crush aka my boss, Annabeth Chase. (Annabeth's description). We've been friends since college, so I know her more than anyone else.

The others and I got invited to Annabeth's mansion but it's called Jackson manor. She told us to wear formal. We were invited because we're going to talk about the project were working on. We're building a coliseum for Olympic swimmers.

I decided to wear a black tux and a grey bow. I arrived on time. I saw a grey 2015 Lamborghini Aventador (Annabeth's (A gift from Athena for her 20th birthday)and a sea green 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder (Percy's (A gift from Poseidon for his 5th gold medal (Swimming (Olympics) at her parking lot. I looked at the mansion with Amusement. The architecture was a mix of Greek and modern architecture. She must've designed it. I rang the doorbell not once not twice but thrice for someone to open the door. It was Annabeth. She's wearing a grey long sleeved dress with a sea green belt. Her hair is in a bun which made her look more beautiful. She lead me to the Dining room and unfortunately, I'm the last one there. Before the meeting started, she told me to stay after the meeting. I hope she confess her feelings to me.

~Timeskip~

The meeting ended and I saw Annabeth talking to a guy who made me gay for three seconds. She finished talking and came to me. "So, you said you to stay after the meeting, is there something you want to tell me?" I said. She gave me a grey that faded to sea green, sea scented envelope. I opened and read it:

Dear Adam Devians,

You are formally invited to Perseus and Annabeth's wedding.

That crushed my dreams. Well, I hope she's happy. All I wanted is for her to be happy so I need to accept it.