Sweet Love - 2

Taehyung and Jisoo reached their home. Jisoo was the one who reached first followed by Taehyung. She was confused as to what Taehyung was doing there. She needed a clear explanation. After 10 minutes Taehyung came with Bouquet of Red roses with him. He rang the bell. Jisoo without any delay opened the door as she was waiting for him standing behind the door itself. Once Jisoo opened the door Taehyung went on to hug her but was stopped by her in the mid.

"Congratul.........." Taehyung said while coming inside to hug her but got interrupted in between by Jisoo.

"Wait....! Explain...!" Jisoo said while crossing her arms in front of chest.

"What to explain honey..?" Taehyung said with confused look.

"Tae...stop! If you have forgotten then let me remind you...What were you doing there?" 

"Oh..That! Don't you know that I will be your Co-actor." Taehyung said while trying to avoid her gaze.

"I know that...tell me how did that happen?" Jisoo announced.

"Okay! I'll tell you but before that let me come in! You don't want your boyfriend to fall sick right?" Taehyung asked her while pouting.

"Okay okay, come in!" Jisoo said and he came inside while Jisoo closed the door.

They both sat adjacent to each other the couch. And Taehyung started to explain everything.

 "Basically two weeks ago before you auditioned, remember I said you that I had some auditions to take?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes!" Jisoo answered with confused look.

"That's when I auditioned for this drama and after two days I got the call from the director to meet him up that day. So I met him and got to know that I was selected as the Male lead. But the fortunate thing was on that day I saw you coming for the audition for female lead but I didn't wanted to met you there because they might get suspicious of us. So, I left without meeting you.

Then afterwards I went to my company and I read the script and found out that the female lead character resembles much like your attitude and simplicity, so I had the thought that you might be selected. So I called up the director and said him not to reveal my name unless I meet the lead personally...just incase if you will be selected. And yesterday director messaged me that the female lead has been selected and it was you. So how's my surprise?" Taehyung everything from the start to her.

"Surprise! I was shocked than being surprised there!" Jisoo said and sighed.

She then started hitting Taehyung on his chest. He tried stopping her but he couldn't she went on hitting him continuously. So inorder to stop her from hitting Taehyung pinned her to the couch. Now Taehyung is on top of Jisoo holding her both hands above her, both are starring at each other.

"Why? Aren't you happy?" Taehyung asked.

"I am happy, but what will happen if our relationship gets exposed?" Jisoo said with concerns all over her.

"One or the other day everyone will get to know about our relationship, besides we'll be careful with each other. Don't worry! Its just a drama, if this drama and our pairs gets praises then everyone will start shipping us. Currently there are lot of people who are supporting us. So stop worrying too much. Okay?" Taehyung asked with concern.

"Hmm!" Jisoo said.

They both stared each other like there is no tomorrow, Taehyung slowly leaned towards her. They both closed their eyes until their lips met. The kiss was more of concerns than being passionate.