51-60

Chapter 51 The trouble, Lao Jiang

Zhou Yuzhong and Zhou Chengxin continued to work as carpenters, just as the sky would fall without affecting their work.

Zhou Mingyu asked Mo Ru to stay here. He and Zhou Peiji went over to have a look. Zhou Peiji took a big bowl and went to beat him and his father. They both ate here and continued to work as carpenters.

Although Mo Ru wanted to go see it, it was still a little distance from the back of the village to the front of the village. She had to work hard to find out about the turtle at night, so she wouldn't go that far.

Zhou Mingyu went all the way to the team room of the second team, and found that there were some people gathered there, including Shan Dieqin and her man, as well as Chen Jianshe and several other families. Except for Shan Dieqin, all of them are the few households that are the hind legs of the second team. There are not many work points, and the rations are naturally the least.

Zhou Mingyu didn't have a good impression of these people. He was obviously lazy, but he was always hostile to the four households. In fact, they couldn't do anything better than the four households. The men of Chen Xiufang's family are not at home, but they all have male labor.

"Captain, now every brigade eats the cafeteria, why don't our team eat it? Look at the three teams and the fourth team, who eat with open stomachs every day, and they are full."

"That's right. , why don't we do it?"

Zhou Mingyu heard this argument very familiar, wasn't this what his third sister-in-law promoted when she came back from her parents' house, fortunately he was well prepared, and then he went to the captain after listening to the third sister-in-law. Grandpa reminded me.

Zhou Chengzhi was so angry that his face was ashen, his hands behind his back, and he looked like he was about to explode.

Zhou Mingguo shouted: "What are you anxious about, the canteen must be set up..."

"You really don't have a backache when you talk, you have food at home, of course don't set up a canteen, our family will be unable to open the pot."

It was Chen Jianshe who spoke. , I heard before that a canteen is going to be established. He made several delicious meals at home, and ate the only little vegetable oil and butter cake every day.

Who knew that Zhou Chengzhi would not set up a cafeteria as the brigade asked him to do.

He'll starve to death if he goes through the motions again!

Their family's food can't support the autumn food.

When Zhou Mingyu heard his voice, he walked over and grabbed his arm, "Come on, let's talk to the front, don't gossip in the crowd."

Chen Jianshe shouted: "Why, you want to beat people. Ah!" Zhou Mingyu

didn't let him break free, so he carried him over, "Who hit someone, the captain can't hear you talking there, come over and make it clearer."

Dare to say that once he was put in front of people in front of everyone's eyes, he suddenly slumped and couldn't say a word.

To be honest, the team members are still quite afraid of Zhou Chengzhi, and the nickname of the captain of the artillery battle is not in vain.

Shan Dieqin shouted: "Chen Jianshe, what are you afraid of? Just talk about why you want to open a canteen. It makes sense, and we support it."

Those who wanted to open a canteen also shouted: "That's right, you Say it, let's listen."