211-220

Chapter 211 Thanksgiving 

  Ding Lanying put the basket on the kang, with tears in her eyes, "Dad, you are the head of the family, you come to distribute them." In the past, the old man Ding was the one who made the decisions, but now he and his wife are not allowed to eat. Save the meal for the children to eat. At this moment, I am so hungry that I am weak, and naturally I will lose my dignity.

Old Man Ding was fed by his wife and drank two mouthfuls of Bubble Wotou soup, opened his eyes, and turbid tears flowed out, "Yingzi..."

Mrs. Li said, "Don't be mad at your father, if you take more back , the family will not be so embarrassed."

Old man Ding glanced at the old lady, trying to tell her not to talk nonsense, but he couldn't say anything.

Hey, it's difficult.

He couldn't watch his family starve to death, and he said he didn't care what the daughter wanted to eat. If the daughter's family had it, give it, they survived for a while, and they must find a way to return it to the Zhou family in the future.

So, take it now and take it, you can't take it back after you have opened your mouth.

Mrs. Li was nagging again, saying that the Zhou family only gave a few dry buns, and I didn't know what year it was.

Eating two bites a day is enough to keep people alive.

She thought, let the old man know, so that he will take the initiative to ask for it in the future. The second time he goes, his in-laws will not save face, at least he can ask for twice as much.

Listening to her nagging complaints, old man Ding could not wait to find a crack to crawl in. Fortunately, his in-laws couldn't hear this. If they heard her, he would be ashamed to death.

Not only is she not grateful, but also despise the life-saving grace of others. Is this what people do?

The old man Ding was so angry that he almost passed out.

...

In the end, Ding Lanying couldn't take care of her family's affairs. Since she said that she should marry her, she didn't need to think about her family's family, and naturally she couldn't interfere in her family's family affairs.

You don't need to think about it, she also knows that what she takes back will probably not be eaten by her parents, and most of them will end up in the mouths of her brother and nephew.

But she couldn't help it, her parents were happy, and it was their own business to be willing to fight and suffer.

When Ding Lanying went back, she had to thank Zhang Cuihua. She also knew her mother-in-law's style. The Zhou family should do what the Ding family should have. No one has food. .

This time, the food for the Ding family is the food saved by Ding Lanying's house, and there will be no more food in the future. If you want, you can take the girl back directly.

At night, Mo Ru also talked about this with Zhou Mingyu, and admired Zhang Cuihua's foresight. "I used to think that my mother kept those dry food for emergency use when our team was hungry. I didn't expect it to help relatives."

Although Zhang Cuihua, Everyday is powerful and hates others to take advantage, but in fact, she is not stingy, and of course, it is not easy to bully.

Seeing that Mrs. Li came, in addition to crying and complaining to Ding Lanying, she didn't even dare to say harsh words to Zhang Cuihua.

If it was San Niang's family, what would it be like?