👋Welcome👋

Welcome to My—GreenBeanGrookey's—top twenty five paw patrol ships.

Why twenty five? Because there's so many pups in paw patrol that if I don't do twenty five it'll feel unnatural. Also I like a lot of underrated ships, so this makes it more fun to not only list them, but to see how I place them.

Mostly because it's hard to place every ship as my opinions of them change like the weather outside.

Anyways, this top twenty five paw patrol ships are my own opinions. Feel free to share your own opinions on these ships—so long as they're respectful and peaceful, and let's see where I place some of the more interesting ships.

⛔️ Warning⛔️: Before I begin, I would just like to declare that these placements do change just because I am the biggest Paw Patrol shipper out there. As in so long as it's legal I ship it. This list won't include things such as Zoophilia (ChasexRyder), extreme human Pedophillia ( RyderxHumdinger), or Interspecies (WildcatxSkye). Why not? Because I see two as very illegal right now, and the third one I just don't know if I can properly judge those sorts of ships. It's not Pokémon and Pokémon interspecies is more believable—and the Pokémon can actually breed with species like a whale and a cat can breed because there's subspecies where they correspond in—while Paw Patrol we haven't seen anything to do with interspecies just yet. Plus that's a whole 'nother level of SkyexBunny stuff.

ANOTHER thing I would like to mention is that you will be seeing ships you might not like or know about, so if you're sensitive to any ships, for whatever reason, please don't proceed unless you're prepared to see anything and everything within legality and my reasoning above. You will be seeing possibly 1-4 known years of age difference from my knowledge (Pedophillia is 5 or more). Keep in mind I'm assuming that Tuck, Ella, Rex, Hubcap, Dwayne, Gasket, and anypup else who's age isn't mentioned from my knowledge within the year 2022 is 4-8 years old—or whatever they decided due to the Paw Patrol Movie. 😅