Imagine #22: yoongi

I went to my best friend, yoongi's place to hang since I felt bored at home.

Yoongi and I were just sitting down on the couch laughing and giggling and hitting each other.

"Oh! Do you remember that tree house we made?" Asks yoongi while pointing outside.

"Yeah, of course. We always went there for ever since we were young until like what? 14?" I say while smiling.

"Wanna go?" He says as he stands up from the couch.

"Huh?" Causing me to stand up too.

''Lets go to the tree house!'' He says as he jogs towards the backyard as I giggle,
following behind.

As the fatass I am, it took a million years to climb up the tree house as I finally reached the top, seeing yoongi sitting.

All our memories were inside that tree house. "memories.' I say while looking around the tree house.

"'Wanna go up the roof?" He asks while pointing at the small ladder to go up the roof.

Jesus, this guy is gonna kill me soon I swear.

So much climbing.

But yeah, I nod and went up.

We sat down next to each other and stared at the beautiful view.

"The view is so pretty.'' I say while smiling and enjoying the wind.

''This was the spot when I wanted to confess to you'' he says as I continue to feel the breeze.

"Oh yeah .. wait what?" I say while sitting up.

"ever since we became best friends, I've always somehow had feelings for you. Every time we sat here, I planned how I should confess to you. But since I'm not confident, I basically couldn't make myself tell you how much I like you. So .. I-I.. want to tell you th-that... I keep on stuttering'' he says while hiding his face.

I put his hands away and kissed his cheeks.

He looks at me and smiles at me as I felt his hands placed on my cheeks as he kisses me more.

I felt his embrace around me keeping me warm as I smile.