Imagine #68: Jimin

"Baby? Are you finished getting ready?"
"Hold on, I'm doing my hair"
"Okay! Take your time"

You were upstairs sitting in front of your mirror, trying to do boxer braids on your hair but you were struggling so much.

You had to continuously repeat and do it all over again.

"Argh seriously"
"Jagiya, what's wrong?" You heard the door burst open and turned your head towards your room door.

"I can't do my braids" you say chuckling.

"As your handsome boyfriend, Jimin. I can do it for you." He says as you widen your eyes and laugh.

"You can do boxer braids?" You ask as he stands behind you and grabbing your hair, holding out three strands.

"Yeah"

You had a feeling he's not going to succeed but watching him doing your hair in the mirror made you smile and blush by how cute he looks when he's serious.

After a while, he finished both of your braids. "Ta-da!" He shouted as you looked at the mirror, so shocked.

"Woah. You .. can .. do boxer bra-braids?!" You say as you touched it and admiring it through the mirror.

"Yeah. I told you before" Jimin says laughing.

You gave him a hug and thanked him, seeing him smile with his eyes.

"Wait, also .. how did you even know how to do boxer braids?" You ask feeling curious.

Jimin starts to die of laughter as you felt confused, not understanding anything.

"Well .. me and my six friends were hanging out at our place and Jhope casually came walking in the living room with a wig and he sat right in front of me on the floor so like .. I had no choice but to do something with that wig so I casually played around with it and learned how to do boxer braids" he says continuously laughing during mid sentences.

You widen your eyes and chuckle. "Woah. Seriously. Thanks so much. If only I've known you can do boxer braids, I would've made you do my hair everyday"

He chuckles and gives you a kiss on the lips. "Lets go on our date"

He grabs your hand and drags you outside as you smile.