Parasite

Walter Leech is standing in the doorway and remarks, "Ah, you are back from the carnival."

Tyler enters the room smiling, an extra bounce in his step, responds, "Yep, it was fun but I think I'm ready to just get into bed with you."

Buddy Pal Friendly skips inside after him and asks, "Can I join?"

Tyler begs with his green eyes and pleads, "Please."

Walter Leech takes a thoughtful pose to suggest he is thinking deeply and responds, "Hmmm, I don't know."

Buddy Pal Friendly bouncing from one foot to another, pleads, "Please?!"

Tyler gets on his knees and holds Walter's legs, looking up at him, pleading, "PLEASE?...."

Walter Leech pets him gently and responds, "Alright."

Buddy Pal Friendly jumps up and down in joy and cheers, "Yay!!"

Tyler nuzzles into the pets and smiles before getting back to his feet.

Walter says, "But first you have to wash your hands and feet and shoes then get into your sleepwear."

The sun setting is like the world dying. It's beautiful in its own way. The windows barely allowed one to enjoy the sun as he ordered that.

Tyler leaves the room, heading to the bathroom to go wash his hands and feet. Buddy Pal Friendly follows quickly after him, after a short delay. Tyler washes up in the bathroom. Buddy Pal Friendly takes off his boots then washes his boots. Buddy then washes his feet and hands in the bathtub.

Tyler asks, "Do you have sleepwear?" Buddy Pal Friendly looks over to him and answers, "I was going to sleep without any clothes."

Tyler says, "Yeah, I'm going to sleep in my underwear and buy some clothes for here tomorrow." Walter Leech is listening from behind the door, blushing brightly at the thought of them without clothes. Tyler says to Buddy, "I just hope Walter doesn't mind that we don't have sleepwear yet."

Walter Leech backs away from the door in embarrassment, he has a boner. Tyler leaves the bathroom. "I don't think he'll mind," Buddy says while following him. Walter Leech, embarrassed, apologizes, "Oh sorry for standing out the door like that."

"It's okay," Tyler says then asks, "Um, Buddy and I don't have sleepwear so is it okay if we just sleep in our underwear or naked?" Walter Leech, trying to hold back his excitement, answers, "It's fine." Although he managed to hold back. His excitement still showed in his pants.

Tyler smiles. Tyler takes off his red suit jacket, black undershirt, and red suit pants. Tyler is left in his red bikini-cut underwear. Buddy Pal Friendly takes off his hat then his pants then his button up shirt then his underwear. Walter Leech, already in his sleepwear, is horny.

Tyler crawls into the middle of the bed and urges on, "Come on, you two." He was soft and comfortable inside the sheet upon the bed. Buddy Pal Friendly gets into the bed. Walter Leech gulps in lust, gets in bed last. Tyler closes his eyes and snuggles against Walter, smiling slightly. Walter Leech is cuddling Tyler but trying not to poke him with his penis. Tyler purrs against Walter.