Chapter 2

Author: From the second 0:03 to 0:55

Luz: Good morning Uncle John's amulet that gives me magical powers and good morning to you mystical pendant too (he says while holding both objects).

Wild Hooty appears: GOOD MORNING LUZ!

Luz: AHHH! (punches Hooty's face)

Hooty: Ouch, I was just wishing you a nice morning (he leaves the room)

Luz: Sorry.

After getting ready, Luz proceeds to go through the owl house until she finds a clothes closet and then proceeds to open it.

Luz: Please find witch clothes, please find witch clothes, please find witch clothes.

If there were witch clothes, apparently.

Luz: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

After putting on her "uniform" Luz runs into Eda who was drinking what Luz thought was apple juice.

Luz: Luz Noceda, reporting on her first day as a witch's apprentice.

Eda: (Tired). . . And who are you?

Luz: WHAT!? I am luz, we free the oppressed, the human you took as an apprentice, the one who saved you from the prison guard, that was yesterday.

Eda: Girl, I forget the details, I still haven't finished drinking my apple blood.

Luz: Didn't you mean apple juice?

Eda: No (Keep drinking from the cup)

Luz: Good. . . Anyway, you told me yesterday that I would be your apprentice, so what are you going to teach me first? some spell, summoning demons, balling on a magic wand, should I have brought my own runes?

Eda: Ha, calm down girl, no one becomes a witch in one day, besides you're wearing a bathrobe and the dirtiest traffic cone I've ever seen.

Luz checks her "uniform" and realizes it was true

King: Hahahahaha.

Eda: But a magic wand huh, you really want one.

Luz: (Excited) Yes, more than anything.

Eda: Okay, magic wand, come to me!

At that moment, it sounds as if something was crashing into various objects until it is revealed to Eda's wand which had several broken enzyme objects until Eda takes them away.

Eda: You see child, witches get their wand when they graduate from magic school, but as your teacher I will use a different method.

Eda drops a bag full of potions in front of Luz.

Eda: You'll have to work for me, you see, I run some businesses, I usually sell some items from your kingdom, but I also usually sell potions (He hands the bag to Luz). This is the deal, you are going to the city to sell each of the potions, when you finish I will teach you how to do magic.

Luz: (Confused) I understand this about working and everything, but why don't you teach me magic once and for all? Yesterday you saw that I did magic and defeated the guardian Brath.

Eda: Luz, you didn't really do magic by yourself, everything was done by that enchanted amulet, but if you want to survive in the boiling islands, you can't always depend on it.

Luz: But what about my pendant? It's not supposed to be the symbol of a super wizard or something.

King: Hey, many of the creatures from the boiling islands sneaked into your world creating those legends you talk about so much, surely that thing belongs to a religious fool and was lost in the human world, but in my opinion it's just an ugly ornament.