♥☕Cocoa and Cuddles☕♥ - Raiden x Leon

Raiden dragged himself through the halls having just finished up with rehearsals, as expected of the Ultimate Musical Actor.

The Festival of Talents was coming around the corner, and it was a very important event. It invited people from all over Japan to come watch the Ultimate students give amazing performances and such, and Raiden desperately wanted to participate, which meant having to work hard. The play was very important to them and he tasked themself with writing the entire thing, which not only had him extremely stressed and barely getting work done, but also had them missing out on seeing with his boyfriend, Leon.

Even though it was late after school, Raiden still saw other students, either coming back to the dorms from being out or students hurrying around due to their own plans for the festival. He started to space out as they watched people put up decorations and cleaning around the school, though a familiar voice caught him off guard.

"Rai! There you are! Where have you been?" Raiden turned around to see who the voice belonged to, only to be greeted by none other than his boyfriend Leon. "Leon..? Leon! Hi, you came to look at all the decorations too?" Raiden wore a huge smile on his face as he watched Leon giggle and rub the back of his neck. "No actually, I was looking for you. I have a surprise! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Leon grabbed Raiden's hand and started sprinting to the direction of the dorms. 

"Slow down! I'm not as fast as you dummy!" Raiden laughed as Leon slightly slowed down, way too excited about whatever he was doing. "Kuwata! No running in the halls, you could seriously hurt somebody!" They heard Ishimaru's booming voice and Leon groaned and slowed down. "What a killjoy.." Leon groaned and muttered under his breath.

As soon as they reached Leon's dorm, he unlocked his dorm which revealed big bunches of fluffy blankets on his bed, with hot cocoa sitting on his desk, and his TV on to one of his favorite movies–Aladdin. Raiden stared wide eyed at the scene.

"You've been working so hard during all this Festival crap and we haven't seen each other as much, soooo I thought I'd do something nice for ya!" Leon wore a big goofy grin and plopped himself onto the bed, waiting for Rai to join him. Raiden couldn't help but smile as they jumped onto the bed with him. 

They both got cuddled up next to each other under the blankets and started watching the movie, sipping their hot cocoa. Eventually, the room was filled with the sound of snoring as they both fell asleep, holding each other as the end credits of the movie played by.

455 words, I hope you like it! This is the first story of the chapter so it's not TOO long, feel free to ask for another one :D