Chapter 5: Some Shawarma and a See You Later

Warnings: Fluff! Mention of Injury!

After the battle, you were all joined by agents of SHIELD. Medics sitting you down to bandage up your stab wound.

"I wasn't aware you were injured" Steve says sitting down beside you.

You shrug your shoulders "had more important things to worry about, how are you?" You ask nodding down to his blast wound.

"Good thanks to you" Steve smiles.

You glance out to see Loki watching the two of you, a scowl on his face.

"I'm off to co-ordinate search and rescue" Steve says standing up and heading.

"I'm off to co-ordinate search and rescue" Loki mimics transforming himself into a copy of Steve.

"Shut up" both you and Thor groan, Thor slamming a muzzle across Loki's mouth.

Once you were patched up you follow Thor and Tony into the elevator, escorting Loki out. As you walk through the lobby of the tower a group of men in suits approached stopping you.

"May I ask where you are going?" The old blond-haired man asked.

"Bit of lunch and then Asgard, I'm sorry who are you?" Thor asks.

"Alexander Pierce, he's the man above the folks behind Nick Fury" Tony explains.

"Oh" you say both you and Thor nodding your head in agreement.

"My friends call me Mr. Secretary" Pierce says "I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me"

"Loki will be answering to Odin himself" Thor tells him.

"No he's going to answer to us" Pierce interjects "Odin can have what's left"

"Excuse me?" You scoff.

"And I'm gonna need that case, that has been SHIELD property for over 70 years" he continues, a man stepping forward to grab the case containing the cube from Tony.

"No, it is property of Asgard" you say stepping in between him and Tony to stop him.

"I'm not gonna argue who's for the higher authority here" tony say holding the case behind his back.

"I need the case" Pierce insists.

"I know you got a lot of pull, I'm just saying jurisdiction-" Tony continues but Pierce interrupts.

"Okay the give me the case" Pierce states.

"Well jurisdiction technically belongs to Asgard" Tony says as pierce grabs for the case again.

"Get your hand off me" Tony warns as more men grapple for the case.

"Gentlemen!" Fury shouts getting everyone's attention.

"We can talk jurisdiction later, for now let's get the prisoner and the cube secured" he says walking over.

"This is a grey area so in the meantime SHIELD will hold both the cube and the prisoner until jurisdiction can be established" Fury says looking at both you and Thor.

You glance up at Thor nodding your head slightly. It was the best compromise possible.

"Of course, now I'll let you deal with my brother, we have lunch to attend to" Thor says as Tony passes the case over to Fury.

"Of course, but first, may I speak with you a moment?" Fury says looking at you.

You nod your head in agreement "go ahead I'll catch you up" you tell Thor and tony before heading off to follow fury.