smothering love

readers height: 5'4
Kars height: 8'0

gently you pace threw the abandoned cave, it was fascinating to you, "so curious" you thought, surprisingly finding a smooth surface to sit on. A smooth grey rock part of the cave, it was lit by torches somehow still in working order, "was someone down here lighting them?" you thought, leaning against the smooth yet bumpy brick rock wall behind you "its actually quite nice here" you spoke softly leaning your head back to rest on the wall as you allowed your eyes to shut, smiling before letting out a soft sigh "its so plea-" you cut off your words, hearing heavy foot steps in the distance, quickly opening your eyes "wh-wh-" you stuttered looking around, your eyes quickly locking right in from of you, a black silhouette pacing towards you, as the "person" got closer to you, you thought in fear "h-how big is this person" before you knew it they were getting closer, you gently back into the wall you leant on in fear, they were so b-big, you gulped as the tall man got closer, now inches from you, he was so large, muscly, stuttering you struggle to speak "c-can I help you s-"

your words soon cut off by the man bending down and grabbing you by the jaw, pulling you up, you now stood, the man held your jaw up, forcing you to look at him, this hurt, he was so tall.
"what are you doing here?" he asked in a rough yet smooth voice, you struggled to speak, practically choking up words because of how much you were looking up. "i-i just, think its p-pretty down here! i-im sorry if I disturbed you sir!" as you finished pleading the man released your jaw, you now looked down, moving your neck around to help your self readjust, the man looked down at you "is that so?" he questioned, "your so small, eye contact is important in a conversation you know." he said slightly aggressively, stepping back a bit, scooping you up by your legs, his hands resting under Neath your ass cheeks, leaning you against the wall, you were now just above his eye level, he looked at you, "that's better~."

You jumped at the sudden act, being up so high was a bit scary to you, "i-i" you stuttered softly un aware of what to say, he smirked moving back as to not scrape your back on the wall behind you, he lowered you a bit, you now perfectly at his eye level, you gasped, shyly you blush as he looked at you, he licks his lips, you see his sharp teeth, it sends a shiver down your spine. he smirks "how cute~", you gulp shy yet scared at his words, he gently pushes you back up against the wall, smirking as he leant closer to you "what's wrong?~" he asked in a smooth deep voice, you begun breathing a little heavy as a shiver shot threw your spine, your heart beginning to beat a bit faster, he chuckled and mockingly licked the side of your face, his tongue long and pointed, this made you shiver and let out a soft noise, "aww do you like that?~" he questioned, smirking, leaning down to your neck a bit, licking all the way up to your earlobe, you shivered and begun letting out gently whimpers, beginning to tear up as the monster glided his tongue over your small neck, drooling on it, as a tear begun to tall he licked up from the bottom of your neck up your cheek, just up to the corner of your eye, tasting your tears. this only made you cry more "aww, what's wrong?" he questioned mockingly, moving one hand from under your ass cheek, sliding the hand that still healed you to hold you up with his fore arm, placing his hand to grab your face, violently squishing your cheeks with his clawed fingers, then licking up your face again, "don't you like it?, hmm~" he said mockingly licking you face over and over, you begun crying harder as he did, licking your face to mock disgust and scare you.

your incessant crying only exited him more, he smirked, now stopping licking your face, you cried thinking "I-is it over? f-final-" you thoughts being cut off by his words, "poor thing~, do you want some milk~ he smirked, lowering you to his pecs, now using two hands to hold you up again, pushing you up against the wall as he pressed his big juicy pecs against your warm face, them smothering you, sticking your tongue out to try breath, but finding your self licking his pecs unable to move your mouth from them "yes~, suck my tittys you foolish mortal~" he said pushing them deeper onto your face "a-ah!" you moaned out, choking on his massive nipples, he smirked, placing you on the ground now grabbing booth of his pecs while your head was in between them, using his strong thick thighs to hold your legs still, he squished his large tittys onto your face, you begun to whimper and purr under him, panting in between them, getting hard, did you like this? before you could answer your own question he pressed them against your soft cheeks, squishing them, making you pant and drool, whimpering for his mercy, "ahhh!" you moaned out softly

time later

softly you purr and pant, your erection throbbing, the large man was on top of you his large thighs on the opposite sides of your face, as he sat just above your neck as to not crush you, he smirked "pl-please let me go" you pleaded but he didn't care "aww what was that?" he mocked, you tried to answer "p-" he cut you off, squishing his massive juicy thighs onto the sides of your face, your cheeks being smooshed "m-mmph" you let out a muffled noise, he smirked, his bulge with just a cloth over it just above your chin, you whimpered in fear, this only pleased him more, he was so hard right now, he couldn't hold back anymore, he loosened his thighs from your face and begun grinding against your mouth "ugh! ugh!" he moaned and grunted as he humped your face, you whined and whimpered, but this only turned him on more, he begun moving up your face as he humped your pathetic face, his ass slowly making its way onto your face, he moaned as he kept going "mmm ahh!" he continued, his ass now fully squished onto your face, he grinded faster and faster as he moaned, squeezing your head harshly with his large thighs, rubbing his sweaty cock against your face, his ass smothering you, you got more and more erect his ass, his tits, everything he had tortured you was so hot. Before you could make any more noise he fully sat on your face, humping, rubbing and aggressively opening and closing his sweaty ass hole on your face, " ah! ah! ah! ah!" he moaned loudly as he rubbed his ass hole on you as hard as he could, aggressively slamming his wet hole into your nose cumming every where, it splatting onto your soft fluffy hair, his sweaty hole gently massarging against your soft smooth nose, filling you passed out but had came after moaning and screaming under him, fuck this was...so hot, Kars moaned and moaned " AH AH AH AH AH FUCK FUCK FUCK AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH!" screaming (or rather creaming >;3) as he came everywhere "AHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKkKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

AYY YOU FINISHED IT! TYSM FOR READING AS ALWAYS DONT KINKSHAME AND HAVE A MAGNIFICANT DAY/NIGHT MY SWEETIES!!