𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂

^ Visual to what you look like in this fanfic

^ Visual to what you look like in this fanfic. Let's first settle that you're really pretty and don't need to
look like this at all. It's just a visual and how she'll be described throughout the story.

Description to Y/n: She's 5'6. She loves her afro and always styles her hair into one. If she isn't wearing an afro she either has braids in or she braided her hair. She's a sweet and caring person, however gives off an intimidating look and somewhat attitude. She has an awkward personality and usually covers herself up.

Cursed Technique: Sweet Dreams: User touches it's target to invade the targets mind and puts them in a dream like trance where they fight. The user inputs some of their cursed energy to create a dream version of themselves in the targets dreams while they remain conscious in the real world. The user can then use their targets deepest fears, insecurities, weaknesses against them (such as fear of clowns, or dig their mind for mental/physical weaknesses)in various ways (such as attacking them with an army of clowns). Can also do things like make the targets attacks slow and weak (just like in our dreams).

Sleep Paralysis: When in the trance of Sweet Dreams and the target is about to die they instead wake up and are in a sleep paralysis state (or sluggish state depending on the strength of the target) where they can't move but see demonic shadowy figures that cause the targets cursed energy to fluctuate and they become incapable/less capable of using cursed energy effectively.

Domain Expansion: Lucid Dreams: The user creates an area where they have free control over everything that happens. This technique is as powerful as the users imagination.

Thank you to Yamisallblackforces on reddit for the cursed technique idea. (I'm not too creative.)