𝟭

I let out small moans of pleasure as Getou massaged my lower back

I let out small moans of pleasure as Getou massaged my lower back. It's been aching for two reasons and two reasons only. Training and you know. "Shit go back right there." He did as I said and I let out a satisfied moan.

Getou and I have been together for almost a year and a half. No it hasn't been perfect however, I can tell he loves me and I love him. We do everything together. Always by one another's side.

"That feel good baby?"

The smallest things would make me go insane.

While gripping my hips, he used his thumbs to massage the aching parts. I nodded and put my head down. The effect this man had on me. His voice, the texture of his hands, his eyes; I can feel them piercing at my back.

I wouldn't ever be able to leave this man. He's just too good for my liking. I arched my back a little which made my ass touch his dick, since he was on his knees on the bed. I heard a chuckle escape his mouth.

"Don't start something you can't finish."

I let out a loud moan as a joke. "And we're done here." I let out a laugh and turn facing him. "That was good. You should do that for me again sometime."

He lays down; I go on top of him. "Y/n we need to discuss this plan." I begin giving him neck kisses while running my hand up and down his chest.

"Y/n I'm being serious." I drag my nails along his chest. "When are you not serious baby?"

He groans and pushes me away from his neck. "Why can't you be serious for once?" I looked at him in disbelief. All this man does is work, work, fuck, work.

"Why can't you be relaxed huh? You're always fucking working take some time off and relax with me."

I can see the frustration in his eyes. The way he's staring at me. He's still locking eyes with me. He comes towards my face. I sit still, continuing to stare at him. He stops directly in front of my face.

"I work for you and me." He grabs my throat. "If I could fuck you all day, you'd have a mouth full of dick right now Y/n. I promise you."

He lets go of my neck as I kiss my teeth. "Why do you want to hurt Satoru's students and himself? You never told me the history baby."

I grabbed his hand and made him sit down. I began slowly massaging his shoulders.

"It all started about 4 years ago, before I met you. Mmm. Satoru and I were best friends. I had a girlfriend and long story short; I went to her house and walked by her door and heard 'Oh yes Satoru. Right there!' I felt betrayed."

It's honestly taking so much out of me to not laugh. "So he betrayed you, by fucking your girlfriend." He nodded. "Just thinking about it makes me tense and frustrated." I smirked and got up. "I can make you less tense you know."