God. If I was to say that Geto woke me up at 8 am to get ready to meet Satoru. You'd think I'm joking. Meanwhile its 8:52 am and I'm finishing up my hair.

I finished up and put everything away and walked out the bathroom.

"These monkeys never learn." He already started work I see. I opened the door to a pool of blood on the ground, blood splattered on the walls, mushed pieces of someone's brain all over the place and a dead body over the blood.

I looked at the Geto. Not being fazed by any of it; It happens almost everyday.

"Is my breakfast ready?" I asked Geto with folded arms.

"Almost done dear. I love your hair." He gave me a cheeky smile. I closed the door knowing he was trying to butter me up since I was still kind of annoyed.

I got in the shower and purposely wasted time in there. Just standing under the water. Listening the water hit the shower cap on my head. Dancing in the shower. Having my own mini concert.

Spending almost an hour in the shower, I turn off the water and wrap the towel around my body.

I get dressed, moisturize my face and spray myself with perfume and open the door. The hallway was kind of clean. Better then before. I walked to kitchen to find Geto washing dishes.

"You look like a house husband." I snorted.

"Not like I have much of a choice since you are my girlfriend." He turned the water off and put the food on the table.

I began to eat in silence. It was heavy silence. The tension. Pressing on my shoulders. Nothing sexual. Just heavy.

I put the plate in the sink and wiped my mouth. "You'll wash that when you come back. Let's go."

"You can't possibly be mad at me Y/n." He smirked as he puts his hands in his pockets.

"I'm annoyed that I have to work with that dude. He seems, playful. And that's annoying."

I heard a chuckle come from Geto's mouth with no words following it. I decided to keep quiet.

After a good 30 minutes of driving, I've been dropped off, at a high-school?

I look at Geto with a confused look. "Where's your friend?"

"He's a teacher you know. A jujutsu sorcerer and teacher." He parked the car.

I let out a sigh and got out the door. "Only two weeks, beautiful."

I looked at him and nodded. I closed the car door and began walking inside.

I looked around the place. I didn't know where to go, or who anyone was. I honestly looked like a clueless dog.

"Kelp."

The fuck? I turned around and looked about 2-3 inches downward.

A dude with white hair and a jacket covering his mouth was looking at me.