Retaliation

Kalani
As I paid for the groceries and put them in the car, I got a phone call from Mya "Hello Lani you have to get down here now the shop" she said as I heard yelling "I'm coming right now I said closing the trunk calling Jerome "Hell- " bae meet me at the shop now" I said putting my seatbelt on as Rayna pulled off.
Christopher
"You sure she was in there" I said smiling at the thought "Yea she be hanging inna back sometimes" she said laughing pulling off.
Jerome
Ma Imma be right back it's Lanis shop I put a tee on and grabbed my keys and pulled off passing Tia's car making eye contact with that bitch nigga "Fuck" I yelled pulling up to a few fire trucks and what was a shop "Bae I-....
Kalani
"Aw Hell Naw What the Fuck Man" I said getting out the car dropping my bags feeling anger take over me "Imma Kill That bitch" Me and Rayna said the cops asked me a few questions but ian even want to take it the rout Imma handle this my own way.
Back at the house
"You Okay La" Rayna asked me "you never get quiet like this" she said as I thought about how I was going to handle them "Christopher isn't dead and I'm Finna finish the job" I said making her plate "how we finna do that" she said going upstairs putting on some jeans loose top with my black air force's Putting a Glock in the back holster I called her private 

Tia
After we got in the house Chris beat me because she survived and Nia and went to sleep in the back room he told me to get her here or I was going to die as I drank, I felt horrible I wrote a letter signing my rights over to my mother I took some pills to sleep and not wake up as I got a call "why tia" La said as I had hope "I can't talk over the phone come see me" I said as she laughed "so you could set me up" she said "your pregnant I know I'm fucked up but damn" I said as she laughed as I told her the address it was an abandoned house as I waited for a while and hoped I felt myself feel weak  Then I heard the doorbell I knew she wouldn't do anything crazy I still have love for her even though it was fucked up...
Kalani
before I rung the bell I looked around she had no camera's nothing I was doing this all my life but it felt different when it was your own blood "we on the side of the house now" he said "hey La I really needed to- "Get on your knees bitch" I said low hearing him snoring he still put fear in my heart I saw a letter and took it "what" she said looking weak and tired but Ian give no fucks "You heard her where he at" Jerome said putting the gun to her head she pointed to the door and Jay went to the back "Goodnight bitch" I said laughing sticking her in the neck she dropped and Rome Put her in a suitcase and the same with Chris Rayna picked up the baby and saw bruises on her arms back and face I felt tears run down my face and took her to the car as we cleaned up and took her phone sent a picture of the letter a turned them off as they cleared the house they gave me the babies documents and the paper with her signature for adoption I read the letters and saw she signed her rights over "what the fuck" I said...
Rayna
"what do we do with the baby" I said looking at her pretty self " Jerome took them to the a unit and we taking a road trip to our moms house "I want to keep her but I can't afford two kids yo imma fuck her up you see that bruise you checked on my god baby" she said driving over the bridge "Yea he sleeping in yo bed" I said sending her the picture "you think she gone be okay" I said holding her hand "when I was on Tias phone Chris mom was begging for her grand kid so I told her my sister is dropping her off" she said showing me the phone "what's the password" I Said "060320" she said pulling up to a beautiful house
Kalani
I got all the paperwork and baby stuff and the baby and knocked and the door swung open "my baby's" she said hugging me and Layla "she signed some papers already so everything is in order for you to have her with no issues "Thank you" she said hugging me close "no problem here's my number If you need anything" I said giving her a paper with my number and gave her a bag of money kissed my niece and got back in the car and pulled off I felt horrible like she was my responsibility regardless...
Jerome
I sat down lighting a blunt waiting for them to park I walked over to Chris and punched him up "Wake up bitch nigga" I said walking over to Lani kissing her "Kalani this what we do now" he said trying to get up from the chair "Fuck you bitch nigga" She said "wake up bitch" she said knocking T awake "Which one of you sick bitches put ya hands on my niece" She said sitting down getting up close and comfortable "why you worried about my kid and wtf I do" Tia said feeling herself "Stfu how bout I abuse yo ass" Rayna said pooping her in her face "both of ya" I said pouncing on this bitch ass nigga we beat them until they were covered in blood "bye bitch oh and I hope you had fun burning my shit that's the last fun you'll have oh and remember D mama lied his last words was you set him up grimy bitch she can't bring herself to kill you but I can" Lani said walking to the car with Rayna as me and Jay finished the job...
Rayna
We heard the shots go off as I pulled off "that's for Damein" she said laughing "what we do now" I said speeding up thinking about rahj "we go home and I got to figure out what imma do to my shop after I have your god baby cause peanut taking the lil energy I got" she said yawning "You having a gender reveal" I asked parking in my father's auto shop "nope ion want a reveal a baby shower nothing" she said walking over to dad "why not missy" he said hugging us "I'm not really in the happy pregnancy mood for that" she said getting her purse out the car "dad can you get rid of this" I said handing him the keys "yes ofc ya need anything" he said "nah how mama sky" we said teasing "waiting for me to get home" he said smirking "ewwwwww" we said getting in the new car "don't act brand new ya both got babies now" he said laughing closing up shop we waited for him to finish "Later dad" me and la said as he got in his car "later be safe" he said pulling off  as we finally drove home...
To be continued...
Should I start dropping hints???